Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

missing devcat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • missing devcat

    I replaced my failed insteon usb interface #2413. I ran the replace command. All devices are connected to HS3 except for thermostats. LOG says still missing DEVCAT after xx runs. It's now up to 365! Can you suggest a solution. Thanks.

  • #2
    I believe that I solved this on my own. For anyone with the same problem, this is what I did. resetting the thermostat to factory defaults made the difference. I started fresh. Blank thermostats, no files--deleted everything (even the plugin, renamed .ini file so startup would have a blank one) and started fresh, adding new thermostats and programs. Issue is fixed

    Comment

    Working...
    X