Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is support for Inteon Thermostat still available here???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is support for Inteon Thermostat still available here???

I have posted an error reported by Insteon Thermostat plug in this forum a few days ago. There is no response. Is nfrobertson the right person to address? I emailed him directly as well? How do I get support?????

Originally posted by chubafelix View Post
    I have posted an error reported by Insteon Thermostat plug in this forum a few days ago. There is no response. Is nfrobertson the right person to address? I emailed him directly as well? How do I get support?????
    The question of the ages.....

Jim Speiser
    35-year veteran of Home Automation
    Still don't know squat

Comment

Originally posted by JimSpy View Post

The question of the ages.....
      so this plugin is abandoned? Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by chubafelix View Post

so this plugin is abandoned? Yes?
        .I don't know, I wouldn't think so. But this thread certainly seems to be.

Jim Speiser
        35-year veteran of Home Automation
        Still don't know squat

Comment

Originally posted by JimSpy View Post

.I don't know, I wouldn't think so. But this thread certainly seems to be.
          Well, just trying to find some reasonable support for a plugin I purchased. The plugin seems to be written by nfroberson. The plugin support page links to this specific sub forum. I went to his product web page, there is not contact info there. I sent a direct message to him in this forum. No reply. I can see that he logs into this forum, even today. How else can you explain lack of response to my error messages of his plugin?
          I know Insteon and especially thermostats are not simple, plenty of issues to resolve. But a simple response to offer some help is not hard. I get that from all other plugin developers here.

Felix

Comment

Sorry for the delay Felix. Yes you've found the right forum. Honestly today is the first day in months I've had time to log in here (taking vacation from my "day job" to do it) I'll take a look at your other post to see if we can make progress.

Nathan
            HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
            Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
            Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
            Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
            http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by nfrobertson View Post
              Sorry for the delay Felix. Yes you've found the right forum. Honestly today is the first day in months I've had time to log in here (taking vacation from my "day job" to do it) I'll take a look at your other post to see if we can make progress.

Nathan
              Hey Nathan, thanks very much. I appreciate all your efforts and will be patient. Will look at the other message I posted. Again, thank you for making this plugin.
              Felix

Comment

Working...
              X