Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insteon Beta plug in start is pending

Hi new inteaon user here and could use a little help

Added a trial of new insteon thermostat beta plug in 3.0.8.1 But when i check manage plug in it seems to be hung on "INFO: Plugin start is pending" and the plug in never appears in plug in dropdown. I have disable and re-enabled plug in and even uninstalled and reinstalled the theremostat plug in as well as restarted homeseer hub, but it always returns the same. I am running Homeseer 4 with MNS Insteon
    4.0.1.0 plug in and an insteon 2245-222 hub

Please see Attached log file after re-enable

Attached Files

The Insteon Thermostat beta 3.0.8.x (2 is the latest as of this morning) requires the MNS Insteon beta 4.0.3.x (9 is the latest). After installing, go to Insteon Thermostat Config page and click "update links" on the row for your thermostat.

Comment

John thank you for your quick response and getting us poor insteon users back up with our thermostats. I am working now and so far so good. Are there any plans to have Status show Cooling/heating Or does it already and I'm just missing it?

Comment

Glad you're up and working! That's great news!

Surprisingly, showing the cooling/heating status was not a feature of the Tstat plugin (I inherited this a few weeks ago -- I too am a recent Insteon orphan). The code does capture messages like "cooling started at x time" and "cooling ended at y time" so I might be able to get something figured out. I'm working on it but have a couple of other things to sort out first (the mobile app is not automatically updating for me, and I'd like to get Alexa working). Never a dull moment...

Comment

Working...
        X