Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insteon Thermostat for HS3 v3.0.7.1 - (requires Mark Sandler's HS3 Insteon plugin)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfrobertson
    replied
    3.0.7.1 was released in June 2018

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    Promoted 3.0.5.3 from BETA to main release

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    3.0.4.5 released with ability to save DEVCAT, Firmware and Protocol to INI to reduce Insteon traffice at plugin startup.

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    Posted 3.0.4.1

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    Posted v3.0.2.1 to the updater. This version is set with support for Linux.

Linux support is beta so your mileage may vary...

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    I see the Hometroller-SEL is a Linux based controller. I haven't worked up Linux support yet. No promises but I may look into that over the Christmas break. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• vdcneil
    replied
    Is this scheduled to be available on the Hometroller-SEL anytime soon?

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    That's correct Updates to the help will ship with new updates to the plugin and be available via that help page.

Leave a comment:

• claude
    replied
    Originally posted by nfrobertson View Post
    ...Rough draft online help. Or download as zip file. This will become part of the next release ...
    I assume you mean it will replace the one in the HS3 plug-ins tab (Insteon Thermostat/Insteon Thermostat Help), correct ?

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    Release 3.0.0.7 today

Leave a comment:

• nfrobertson
    replied
    Release 3.0.0.3 today

Leave a comment:

• Insteon Thermostat for HS3 v3.0.7.1 - (requires Mark Sandler's HS3 Insteon plugin)

Name: Insteon Thermostat for HS3
    Type: VB.NET 4.0
    Requires:
    • HS3 3.0.0.258 (or newer)
    • Mark Sandler's HS3 Insteon plugin 3.0.5.20 or newer (will not work with HST Insteon basic plugin)
      • NOTE! Do not add the thermostat as a device to Mark's plugin. This Insteon Thermostat plugin will register it for you
    • Windows HS3 is the primary platform
    • Linux HS3 is working but since HS3 is beta on Linux and lots of testing is still needed this is offered for those wanting to beta test. A working Linux HS3 3.0.0.181 and Mark Sandler's Insteon plugin are a pre-requisite.
    • Insteon Thermostat or Thermostat with compatible Insteon adaptor
    • .Net Framework 4

Online help. Or download as zip file.

General Description

Readme and Revision History

--------------------------------
    HSTouch Notes
    --------------------------------
    HSTouch - you can use the built in Default skin and one of the existing Thermostat templates. Or you can look in HS3\Updates3\Insteon Thermostat3*\InsteonThermostatHSTouch.zip and unzip that into your HSTouch Skins directory which will add a new Thermostat template Insteon. NOTE: I'm seeing an issue with the latest HSTouch designer 3.0.8 and HSTouch Server 3.0.0.22 (and HS3 3.0.0.68) where the TEMP only shows as 0. I've opened an inquiry with the HSTouch forum here.

EXAMPLE: (unzip source to dest)

Source: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Insteon Thermostat3*\InsteonThermostatHSTouch.zip

Dest: C:\Users\ENDUSER\Documents\HSTouch\Skins (replace ENDUSER with your login)

-------------------------------
    Initial Release Notes
    -------------------------------
    I want to thank Tom Christian (Sage for HS2) and Mark Sandler (Insteon plugin) for all their invaluable help! Bravo

If you've used Tom's Sage for HS2 you'll recognize much of the functionality.

Script API is functional. Look in the scripts directory for the example InsteonThermostat_script_api.vb

HS3 devices are required. The persistent state of the plugin is handled mostly by those devices. Only the minimum necessary configuration information is saved to the INI file.

If you enable debug logging, more information will be sent to the HS3 log and additionally to HS3/Logs/InsteonThermostatDebug.log

This plugin has been developed using:

Smarthome 2441TH (wired devcat 050B firmware D)
    Smarthome 2441ZTH (wireless devcat 050A firmware D)
    Venstar T1800 and 2441V Insteon adaptor (devcat 0503 firmware 95)
    Venstar T1700 with integrated Insteon adaptor (devcat 050E firmware 93)
    HS3 3.0.0.96
    Last edited by nfrobertson; December 21, 2020, 06:08 PM.
Working...
X