Programs lost after reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programs lost after reboot

I am having an issue where all my programs except the name of the first one don't get saved through reboots.

I have 3 programs:
    WinterDay
    WinterEvening
    WinterNight

All of them have heat setpoints, specific thermostat and heat mode set. I save after all changes.

I can use these successfully but when I restart HS I lose them and just have an entry for WinterDay (the one that was first entered) and all of it's settings are lost.

I looked at the ini file and it looks like only the following present when I create programs:

Code:
    [programs]
    1_Name=WinterDay
    This either before the reboot when it is working or after when it's not.

This is what gets logged in debug mode when adding and saving programs:
    Code:
    2014-12-10 14:28:20 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT PROGRAM device for: HVAC
    2014-12-10 14:28:20 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT MODE device for: HVAC
    2014-12-10 14:28:20 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT FAN device for: HVAC
    2014-12-10 14:28:21 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT HOLD device for: HVAC
    2014-12-10 14:28:21 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT HEAT device for: HVAC
    2014-12-10 14:28:22 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT COOL device for: HVAC
    2014-12-10 14:28:22 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT TEMP device for: HVAC
    2014-12-10 14:28:23 ~ Insteon Thermostat ~ DEBUG ~ Found existing TSTAT HUMIDITY device for: HVAC
    Last edited by mathd; December 10th, 2014, 02:07 PM.

What version of HS3 are you running. Another person indicated their HVAC units are disappearing on reboot. I've tested with multiple programs and HVACs but didn't experience that behavior. Am wondering if something may have changed with HS3?

I will be taking time off of work over the Christmas break and will take a look at this.
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Well the version of HS was the problem.

I was running a beta build (3.0.0.125). I just upgraded to 3.0.0.149 and was able to set Programs and they persisted through two reboots so far with some modifications between the two reboots.

Thanks for bringing up that the HS version could be the problem here.

Comment

Working...
      X