Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.0.4.2 Install problem

Hi,
    I installed the latest version today and noticed that my events were missing information. When I attempt to set the heatpoint in the event, the window will not accept either the desired temperature, or an increment/decrement. The event was working prior to the update...any ideas?

Current Date/Time: 12/8/2015 10:51:15 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.208
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Bing - Work Station
    System Uptime: 19 Days 5 Hours 27 Minutes 48 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.201
    Number of Devices: 150
    Number of Events: 137

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.15.28479: Blue-Iris
    3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server
    3.0.4.2: Insteon Thermostat
    3.0.5.20: Insteon
    1.0.0.2: Restart
    3.1.0.2: Sonos
    Attached Files

Hmm, am update was done in 3.0.4.1 to help with coping events to help them retain values in the copy but I'm surprised that impacted existing events. I will take a look at this after work today.

Nathan
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

update

Not sure if this helps, but the event does actually work properly, the temperature will change according to the value that was previously set. I also added a test event to change the temperature, and that worked also. The only issue seems to be that the window doesn't show the value and subsequently the event can't be minimized because of that.

Comment

Sorry about that. I see what the issue is and have a fix. This was a new bug introduced in 3.0.4.1 when I fixed a different issue with copying Events and maintaining their values.

Look for 3.0.4.3 in the updater later today.

Nathan
        HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
        Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
        Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
        Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
        http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

working good, thanks for the quick reply and fix!

Comment

Working...
          X