• Show
Clear All

Feature Requests

Please post your feature requests here.

Thanks
    NicolaiL
    Nicolai L

Additional Custom Web Pages

Believe this is an easy request. Hoping to add the ability to add additional Custom Web Pages, more than 4. I use it in the way where my parents, not all that savvy with technology, to give them quick & easy options to remotely perform tasks using scripts and each page is a link to each script. It'd be nice if it was a ever expanding array but not sure of what complications you might run into other than the screen real estate but with a webpage it can keep expanding further and further down.

Comment

Originally posted by gigabyte View Post
      Believe this is an easy request. Hoping to add the ability to add additional Custom Web Pages, more than 4. I use it in the way where my parents, not all that savvy with technology, to give them quick & easy options to remotely perform tasks using scripts and each page is a link to each script. It'd be nice if it was a ever expanding array but not sure of what complications you might run into other than the screen real estate but with a webpage it can keep expanding further and further down.
      Not quite sure I understand? The izDaikin plug-in does not have any custom webpages? Do you mean adding more custom webpages to HomeSeer itself?
      Nicolai L

Comment

Hello
        How many DAIKIN HAVCunit Aircon via the Real-time RTD-RA RS 485 interface can I connect to my HomeSeer system? Is there a number max that I can't exceed?
        Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Working...
        X