IZHeatmiser Plugin Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IZHeatmiser Plugin Upgrade

I have version 3.0.1.0 of the Plugin installed on my HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.297 (Linux). I believe there is a newer version of the plugin available but my HS systems shows mu current version as the latest. Is there a manual process to follow to upgrade to the latest version?

Originally posted by Paul.Giles View Post
    I have version 3.0.1.0 of the Plugin installed on my HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.297 (Linux). I believe there is a newer version of the plugin available but my HS systems shows mu current version as the latest. Is there a manual process to follow to upgrade to the latest version?
    Currently the latest version (across both Windows and Linux) for the HeatmiserNEO plug-in is 3.0.1.0 but for the Heatmiser (older WiFi protocol) is 3.0.1.2

Hope this helps.
    Nicolai L

Comment

Thank you. It confirms that there is a newer version as I have the older Heatmiser device. Any idea how I can download 3.0.1.2

Comment

Sounds like you have an issue with your updater. I have just checked both a Windows and Linux system and both are showing 3.0.1.2 for the Heatmiser plug-in.

Have you pressed the Update Listing button on the Plugins/Manage page? If so, you might need to get HomeSeer involved as this is not an issue with my plug-in as such I think.

Also, have you ever used an Updater_Override.txt file to test out beta plug-ins from other authors? If so, then you will need to remove this file first to get the updater to show the correct listing.
        Nicolai L

Comment

Looked for the Updater_Override.txt but it was not there, Tried the update listing button but got a timeout for the thermostat section. Just tried the update listing button a few moments ago, it worked and I have now downloaded the latest version.

Thank you for your assitance

Comment

Great! Glad you got it working.
            Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
            X