• Show
Clear All

Feature Requests

Please post your feature requests here.

Thanks
    NicolaiL
    Nicolai L

Not on SEL?

I cannot seem to locate this plugin under Linux SEL. But i do see it under the Windows version. Is there a way to get this to work on a SEL?
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

I'm working on linux support at present. I have a pretty good version ready that you would be welcome to help test. If you are interested, please place the attached updater_override.txt file in your HS3 directory and restart HS3.

You should then be able to download the beta version from the Updater section.

You will likely find that you will need to execute the below two lines on your linux box as some of the assemblies required are on installed by default:

sudo apt-get install libmono-system-numerics4.0-cil
      sudo apt-get install libmono-system-xml-linq4.0-cil

Let me know how you get on with the testing please.
      Attached Files
      Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
        I'm working on linux support at present. I have a pretty good version ready that you would be welcome to help test. If you are interested, please place the attached updater_override.txt file in your HS3 directory and restart HS3.

You should then be able to download the beta version from the Updater section.

You will likely find that you will need to execute the below two lines on your linux box as some of the assemblies required are on installed by default:

sudo apt-get install libmono-system-numerics4.0-cil
        sudo apt-get install libmono-system-xml-linq4.0-cil

Let me know how you get on with the testing please.
        Thank you.

I will try this. I have manage to install the plugin but I am not able to update the plugin from 3.0.1.6 to 3.0.1.7.
        I have also run both commands in SSH and done a reboot after. I still have some work left as the 2 Neo stats is being installed atm.
        Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Please use the update_overrider.txt again to install 3.0.1.9. Let me know how it goes please.
          Nicolai L

Comment

Edit schedules / profiles from an event

Hi Nicolai,

I'm glad to report that I have been finding the plug in stable and reliable, (more than the buggy Heatmiser Android App).

I was wondering if it is possible to edit the schedule for a zone from an event. For example, if "term time" turns off, set the heating downstairs to stay on at 22 degrees from 8.30 to 22.00?

Or perhaps another way would be to switch profile from an event.

Thanks,
            Will

Comment

Hi Will

Glad to hear it is working for you. On my to do list I have a task to add the ability to create and apply schedules separate from the Heatmiser schedules. This would allow you to create a large amount of schedules and apply then via events. I think this will achieve what you are after.

Not sure when I'll get the time to do this, but definitely on my to-do list!

Nicolai
              Nicolai L

Comment

izHeatmiserNEO stopped working

I have a request to reply to my request:
                https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=192937

Comment

Difference between Away Mode and Standby Mode

Can you please explain the Difference between Away Mode and Standby Mode?
                  On the thermostat there's 'Holiday' mode which I guess is the same as 'Standby' but you can set number of days to revert back to normal mode.
                  But I don't get in HS plugin - what's the difference?

Comment

Would it be possible to add a feature so that I can control 2 different NeoHubs, currently from what I can see I can only control 1 HUB and have 2 in my setup, or is there a way to install a second instance of the plugin?

Comment

Originally posted by class View Post
                      Would it be possible to add a feature so that I can control 2 different NeoHubs, currently from what I can see I can only control 1 HUB and have 2 in my setup, or is there a way to install a second instance of the plugin?
                      Technically this is possible, but I don't have time at the moment to work on the plug-in. I am actually looking for someone else to take over the continued development of the plug-in.l
                      Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
                        Technically this is possible, but I don't have time at the moment to work on the plug-in. I am actually looking for someone else to take over the continued development of the plug-in.l
                        Hi NicolaiL I would be happy to work on this plugin as I learned HS plugin development and also have 8 Hetmiser NEO thermostats.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                          Hi NicolaiL I would be happy to work on this plugin as I learned HS plugin development and also have 8 Hetmiser NEO thermostats.
                          OK. Why don't you make me an offer for the source code or any other form of cooperation via a PM and we can discuss further there?
                          Nicolai L

Comment

Working...
                          X