Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Recreate Nest Devices in Plugin if deleted in Nest Account

Hello Spud,
    I installed a new WiFi AP and setup a new SSID and found out that the only way to change the WiFi the Nest Protects uses is to delete them from your Nest account and re-add them one by one. After I deleted each Protect they deleted from the Nest Plugin but after re-adding them they didn't add in the Plugin. What is the process to get them back in the Nest Plugin?
    Thank you!
    HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

They should be added back automatically. How long since you added them back?
    Try to restart the plugin.

If you can't figure it out, set the log level to Debug, and try to see if they are in the data that is sent to the plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      They should be added back automatically. How long since you added them back?
      Try to restart the plugin.

If you can't figure it out, set the log level to Debug, and try to see if they are in the data that is sent to the plugin.
      I added them back over 12 hours ago and checked again this morning and they weren’t there. After I added them, I installed another z-wave product using Z-Tool which sent my CPU usage to 50% so I had to restart HS. That didn’t cause them to be added either.

After I went in an disabled / enabled the Nest Plugin it has now added the Protects back. Thank you for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

Working...
      X