Nest Error blocked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nest Error blocked

I am currently evaluating the Nest PI. That might be why I get this error ?
    I have a virtual device with temperatures. I have linked that to the Nest desired temperature device. I have also linked the Nest desired temperature to the virtual device. It all seemed to work first of all. If I change the temperature (setpoint) on my virtual device, it also changes on the Nest device. If I change the desired temperature on the Nest device, it also changes on the virtual device. I did it a few times to test, then it stopped working. In the log, I get a Nest Error, every time I change the virtual switch. If I trigger a event, which changes the Setpoint, I get the error too. If I change it on the Nest device with the + or -, I also get the error. If I change it on the Nest thermostat, it shows on the Nest device.
    Attached Files

this error means you have reach the "rate limit" imposed by Nest, see first error in this page:
    https://developers.nest.com/reference/error-messages

you just need to wait until you are allowed again to do some requests.

Comment

OK, I think I changed the temperature maybe lets say 20 times in 10 or 15 minutes. Thats a quite low threshold. Obviously not your fault as that limit is imposed by Nest. Do you know how long before its unblocked ?

Comment

Working...
      X