Clear All

• MNB
    replied
    Many thanxs, as always you're the man with the answers.. Mike

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by MNB View Post
    Spud, I happen upon this thread whilst looking for Nest Protect inclusion within ImperiHome …. You make reference to using EasyTrigger Group, which implies that if any Nest Protect alarms as designated within the group that a common action would execute providing that the trigger/conditions are meet my question is what if I want the specific Nest to lets say speak that either C02 or Smoke has occurred how in the Group setting would one do this? Mike
    When a an EasyTrigger group triggers an event the plugin sets a bunch of global variables that let you know which device is the source of the trigger.
    Look at the example in the user guide: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...175#post864175

Leave a comment:

• MNB
    replied
    Spud, I happen upon this thread whilst looking for Nest Protect inclusion within ImperiHome …. You make reference to using EasyTrigger Group, which implies that if any Nest Protect alarms as designated within the group that a common action would execute providing that the trigger/conditions are meet my question is what if I want the specific Nest to lets say speak that either C02 or Smoke has occurred how in the Group setting would one do this? Mike

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    create one event similar to the one below for each of your protect, or if you have the EasyTrigger plugin you could create a group for all your protect devices and then only have one event and one trigger.

Click image for larger version

Name:	protectevent.png
Views:	57
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	1292343

Leave a comment:

• hgupta
    started a topic Detect Nest Protect alarm

Detect Nest Protect alarm

I have multiple battery powered Nest Protects through the house, and I am trying to create an event that is triggered when my Nest Protects detect smoke or carbon monoxide. Does anyone have instructions on how to do this?
Working...
X