Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin report all data correctly, but cant change set values - Throws Error Blocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin report all data correctly, but cant change set values - Throws Error Blocked?

Hi Spud -

I am still on the old nest account, my nest.ini looks fine - but I cant use the plugin to set any values - anything I try to do just fails but if I change anything with the app, the plugin reports the updates fine?

Any changes via HS show this in the log:
    Oct-31 7:50:31 PM Nest ERROR blocked
    Oct-31 7:50:30 PM Device Control Device: Downstairs Hallway Fan to On (1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Oct-31 7:50:24 PM Nest ERROR blocked
    Oct-31 7:50:23 PM Device Control Device: Downstairs Hallway HVAC Mode to Heat (1) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Oct-31 7:50:19 PM Nest ERROR blocked
    Oct-31 7:50:19 PM Device Control Device: Downstairs Hallway HVAC Mode to Cool (2) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Oct-31 7:50:14 PM Nest ERROR blocked
    Oct-31 7:50:13 PM Device Control Device: Downstairs Hallway HVAC Mode to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

please set the log level to debug, to get more information on the error

Comment

also read this: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/th...ocked-messages
      this is likely to be the same problem

Comment

Hey Spud - Thanks for the quick reply and you were spot on with the other issue you linked to being the issue. Very odd that I was rate limited, I havent used any API calls on any apps in a few weeks, I just recently started a new routine for the house and just started making calls... But who knows with what Google has been doing with Nest Lately (Depressing, since I am a big Google fan ...)

Comment

Working...
        X