Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you planning to do an integration with the Nest Plugin and Google Assistant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump: Count me in. How about some news on this. I'd like to move to the new API.

Sent from my SM-N970W using Tapatalk

Comment

spud I’d also love an update on whether you plan to work on this again. I was one of the unlucky ones who purchased the plug-in shortly before they killed the APi and unfortunately due to a crash of my system it’s not worked for a long time so was very poor value for money. Not your fault I crashed my system but if you have no plans to do this I’ll probably look for another system.

Comment

It would be great to get an update whether spud or HS4 are working on a HS4 plugin with the new API.

Comment

This really would be nice if HS4 decided to work on getting approval for the API. The thermostats are great, and mine is still working as I have not done the google nest update, but I can no longer add new people to the home detection. Official support would be awesome.
          HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Rupp - would be good to hear if there's an official line from Homeseer. Spud seems to have gone quiet. A lot of us invested significantly in Nest equipment on the back of the existing PI and losing functionality and paying significantly more for sticking with nest rather than Google accounts. Even if we lose some functionality in the short term I expect many of us would still jump.

Comment

Hello, Any news on a Nest Plugin?

Comment

Don't hold your breath. Homeseer and Spud aren't even responding to queries on here any longer.

Comment

Bummer. Hopefully someone else smart enough to work with the Google API will be able to help.

Comment

Sorry for the silence. There won't be a Nest plugin by HST, but I'm going to try to build one. I've just bought a new Nest thermostat and plan to start developing the new HS4 plugin during the end of year holidays.

Comment

Thank you, looking forward to buying the plugin. Thanks in advance for your hardwork.

Comment

Many thanks! Definitely will be purchasing your plug in and thanks for your work on this.

Comment

Will the Plug-in also work with the Nest Doorbell?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramses View Post
                            Will the Plug-in also work with the Nest Doorbell?
                            I will only focus on thermostats for the first release, but if it is not too difficult I may add support for other devices in a second step

Comment

Thanks spud - the key camera application is the motion trigger if you get beyond the thermostats!

Comment

Happy Holidays spud ..... count me in as a beta-tester/first in line to purchase

Comment

Working...
                                X