Nest Events Stopped Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nest Events Stopped Working

My Nest events to monitor changes in thermostat settings are not working. They worked OK in the Spring but now that the heat has come back on they do not trigger. They work fine when triggered manually. Plugin Version is 3.0.0.15 and the Nest account uses legacy credentials. I stopped and restarted the plugin but that had no effect. What would be my next troubleshooting steps?

Click image for larger version  Name:	TStat Events.png Views:	0 Size:	126.0 KB ID:	1571775

Also should note that I can control Nest OK from Alexa and the Nest app so it is not an account problem. I cannot control the thermostats from the Device Manager page in Homeseer. Do I need to reauthorize the plugin? If I do that will it force me to transition to a Google Home account? (I don't want to do that)

Additional info:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nest Debug.png
Views:	67
Size:	348.1 KB
ID:	1571800

Comment

3.0.0.15 is very old, you need version 3.0.0.35, see this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/th...01#post1560601

Comment

Thank you. Did not see that thread and I am always afraid to upgrade anything related to Nest because of the whole legacy account issue. Thanks for the quick response!

Comment

Working...
        X