Error 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 400

SPUD I'm just trying to use your licensed plugin for the first time.
    This is the debug error that I get. I did re-authorize first, and my Nest app on Android works great.

I am running HS3 on Windows 2012 R2 Enterprise with .NET 4.5.1

DEBUG System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (Bad Request). at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSu ccess(Task task) at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSucc ess(Task task) at FirebaseSharp.Firebase.d__3.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() at NestSharp.NestClient.SetHVACMode(String thermostatId, String mode) at HSPI_Nest.NestApp.SetControlValue(Int32 dvref, Double value) ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 400 (Bad Request). at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSu ccess(Task task) at Microsoft.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSucc ess(Task task) at FirebaseSharp.Firebase.d__3.MoveNext()<---
    Apr-20 7:42:49 PM Nest ERROR One or more errors occurred.
    Apr-20 7:42:49 PM Nest DEBUG PUT: path=devices/thermostats/EDITEDFORTHEHSFORUM_VumSUMP-v payload={"hvac_mode":"off"}

Does this only happen when you try to change the HVAC mode, or for any request?

Could you post the debug logs you got when you disable/enable the plugin.

also make sure your thermostat is online and is not in Away mode

Comment

Never mind, sometimes I'm my own worst enemy.
      I forgot I had locked the Nest so no one could change the temp.
      Once I unlocked it, HS3 no longer threw the error.

Feature request: Lock and Unlock triggers. That way I could trigger the unlock make my change and then re-lock the Nest. Is this possible from their API?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post

Feature request: Lock and Unlock triggers. That way I could trigger the unlock make my change and then re-lock the Nest. Is this possible from their API?
        No I don't think this is possible.

Comment

Unfortunately this is what the dev site showed.

Cannot change HVAC mode while thermostat lock is enabled.
          The user must unlock the thermostat before a client can access its data.

Comment

Working...
          X