Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Update from 3.2.0?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from 3.2.0?

Looked around but didn't see anything to indicate I couldn't update from the above version. It's failing with the error: Error unzipping C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Omnistat 33.3.3.0\HSPI_OMNISTAT_3_3-3-0-0.zip, Wrong Local header signature: 0x4F44213C on line 0

Unfortunately, the zip file in the updater is corrupted. I sent HomeSeer an email on Tuesday asking them to reload the zip file.

Comment

OK thanks, thought I was just being special again

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby View Post
        Unfortunately, the zip file in the updater is corrupted. I sent HomeSeer an email on Tuesday asking them to reload the zip file.
        Hi Kirby,

It looks like this is still the case. I cannot upgrade for the same reason.

Thanks,

-Travis

Comment

I just got off the phone with HS. They have corrected the file.

Please try again and let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks!

It installed correctly so that's good. Though the listing said the update available was 3.3.3.0 it installed 3.3.0.0. No update available now so I suspect 3.3.0.0 is what I should have?!?!

-Travis

Comment

You have the correct update. I don't know why it listed out that way. The first 3 is from "Omnistat 3".

Comment

Can't get HSPI_OMNISTAT_3.exe from HS server

Doing a clean install of HS on new server hardware and downloaded and installed several needed plugins but when it came to Omnistat 3 it fails to download and I get the following in the Homeseer log;

"Error downloading package HSPI_OMNISTAT_3.exe:The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X