How can i change the RC2000 Temperature sensor config via the plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can i change the RC2000 Temperature sensor config via the plugin

i have an external temp sensor connected to the tstat. I want be able to enable/disable the built in temp sensor as will as the external one; sort of switch back and forth
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

You must do it with the thermostat configuration at the thermostat. The plugin doesn't provide this capability.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby View Post
      You must do it with the thermostat configuration at the thermostat. The plugin doesn't provide this capability.
      thanks Kirby. so is the issue that there are no registers that the plugin can update? or is it that the plugin can't update those registers for some technical reason?
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
      X