Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using the Omnistat3 plugin with the new HS mobile app

Kirby
    Have you tried the new mobile app with your plugin? One issue i see is that the temperature adjustments (up and down) don't work. The app just pops an Error msg (with no text)
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

No, I haven't tried it. I'll try and take a look in the next couple of weeks. Pretty busy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby View Post
      No, I haven't tried it. I'll try and take a look in the next couple of weeks. Pretty busy right now.
      No rush. thanks Kirby
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I just tried the mobile app and everything appears to work fine. I adjusted the heat and cool setpoints, the mode, and the fan. I didn't get any errors.

I am using the IOS version. Which version are you using?

Comment

Kirby,
          I'm using the iOS version as well. for some reason i cant get the set points to adjust. when i click the temp up or down, I get an error popup. see attachment

what version of HS3 are you running? I'm at 3.0.0.500
          Attached Files
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

What version of HomeSeer. I'm running HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.500 (Linux).

Comment

Sorry, I didn't read your post close enough. How about your iphone? I have an iphone 8 running IOS version 12.2

Comment

On Android (Android v9, HS Mobile v1.0.6-93, HS3 3.0.0.531 Win10), I get a popup box just like mnsandler but with additional text: "Error, Cannot control thermostat. There is a problem with the set-point control configuration."

Comment

HMM.... Attached is a zipped MP4 file of my iphone screen showing me exercising the buttons with no errors (pardon my fat fingers hitting some extra stuff).

Maybe HomeSeer Tech has some insight into this.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X