Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin error messages during power outage

Kirby
    My hs log is flooded with the following when i lose power (ie the stats are offline)
    Sep-10 9:20:46 AM Omnistat 3 Error. Read Failed after 3 retries in PollRegisters()
    anyway to minimize this? are there any plugin actions to shutdown the plugin that i could trigger on a power loss, or an action to change the logging level
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

Sorry, there is no way that I know of to accomplish that. Kirby

Comment

Can you create a plugin Logging action (with an option to enable or disable) your hs logging? Then i can create my own event with a trigger to execute the new plugin action
      Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting

Comment

No. The current release is the final release of the plugin.

Comment

well maybe the HS4 version
          Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435

Comment

mnsandler BlackFriday is around the corner, you can look at a good deal on a UPS, or go big and get a natural gas full-home backup generator

Comment

Originally posted by RoChess View Post
              mnsandler BlackFriday is around the corner, you can look at a good deal on a UPS, or go big and get a natural gas full-home backup generator
              Yah. I have a partial-home generator (16kw), but i don't have both HVAC systems on it.
              Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435

Comment

Would be nice if you could keep powering the controller/logic on the HVAC to avoid the log entries where it is smart enough to not consume power on cooling/heating when it's running on backup generator power.

Not a way to program that? Or is the possible HVAC power surge during switch over too much of a risk?

Comment

Working...
                X