Omnistat 3 3.2.0.0 has been placed in the Updater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omnistat 3 3.2.0.0 has been placed in the Updater

Since no issues were raised with the Beta version, it has been placed in the Updater.

If you are updating a previous version, after updating,you will need to go to the configuration screen and select each of your thermostats. Once selected, click on the refresh icon. This will update your temp devices with the new value/status pairs.

Changes:
    • The device temperature values match the temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius). Previously the temperature device values matched the equivalent OmniTemp temp which was an integer value from 0 to 255.

• The plugin is now compliant with the thermostat API.

Known Issues:
    When using HS3Touch and the thermostat API, If in Auto mode, the temp change buttons don’t work. They work fine if you are in cool or heat mode. In my testing, it appears that the Omnistat plugin that is written by HomeSeer also behaves the same way. I will report this in Bugzilla and see what happens. If any of you have some insight into this issue, please let me know.
    Last edited by Kirby; October 8, 2015, 02:17 PM.

This plugin is awsome!!! Thank you so much Kirby! Rock solid and fully functional.

Comment

Thank You. I appreciate the complement.

Comment

i just upgraded. i like the changes. helps a lot with HSTouch.

as an upgrade, i had to 'refresh' my devices to get them to accept a revised temperature setting. my current values didn't transfer with the upgrade.

I also had to redeploy my hstouch project to get that working with the new values
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hi Mark,
          I'm glad you upgraded successfully. It is always a little rocky changing the device values. The "Refresh" can't assume you are converting (at least that is my thinking). The main thing that i wanted to avoid is having to delete and recreate the thermostat which would screw up all the events you had based on them.

I'm surprised that you had to redeploy your hstouch project. I didn't have that issue.

If anyone else did the conversion, what was your experience?

Kirby

Comment

Working...
          X