Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exe can't load error

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exe can't load error

    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

  • #2
    Originally posted by MStan View Post
    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
    Well, that's new. Looks like your mono version is out of date.

    If you want I can give you a link to roll back to an earlier version, but you won't have all the new features. Up to you.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
      Well, that's new. Looks like your mono version is out of date.

      If you want I can give you a link to roll back to an earlier version, but you won't have all the new features. Up to you.
      Yes please ! and I am running a hometroller S6 how do I update my mono ver?

      Thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MStan View Post
        Yes please ! and I am running a hometroller S6 how do I update my mono ver?

        Thanks
        not sure what flavor of linux it runs. Does anyone else have a homestroller that can assist here?

        Comment


        • #5
          Here's a link to the older version you were on until we can find out how to update your mono version.

          http://kingfetty.com/HS3Updates/HSPI....17267.124.zip

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
            Here's a link to the older version you were on until we can find out how to update your mono version.

            http://kingfetty.com/HS3Updates/HSPI....17267.124.zip
            How do I install this?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
              not sure what flavor of linux it runs. Does anyone else have a homestroller that can assist here?
              The Hometroller S6 Runs Windows Embedded Standard.

              Not sure how to update.
              Last edited by MStan; December 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MStan View Post
                How do I install this?
                Just unzip it into the homeseer directory of the box.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MStan View Post
                  The Hometroller S6 Runs Windows Embedded Standared.

                  Not sure how to update.
                  Windows embedded, oh wow... So you would need a .net framework update. Let me do some Google-foo and see if I can find anything.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X