Deleting RCS Controller Schedules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting RCS Controller Schedules?

I am using the Plug-in to do all of my RCS control. So, I don't want any RCS Controller scheduling. Problem is that there are some schedules already in the RCS schedule. I have'nt found a way to delete these schedules.

Anybody know how to delete schedules in the RCS controller?

Thanks,

Bob

I don't think you can delete the schedules. I'm not in front of my TS40, but from recollection, I believe you place it on hold (if I have the right word), which will disable the schedules. I'll double check tonight if no one confirms this.
    HS: 2.5.0.60
    Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
    Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
    Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
    Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
    Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
    UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
    Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

Originally posted by jstaab View Post
      I don't think you can delete the schedules. I'm not in front of my TS40, but from recollection, I believe you place it on hold (if I have the right word), which will disable the schedules. I'll double check tonight if no one confirms this.
      Thanks for the help.

It seems that your right. If so, I would need to send a hold command with any of the Plug-in commands to override the local schedule.

Does this sound right?

Bob

Comment

if you place a unit in Hold at its physical wall display display then it will stay in hold forever. I have had mine in hold for a couple years now continuously.

do this by pressing the button next to "Run" on your display. the display should then read "Hold"

you should then be able to control it totally with Homeseer and not have the internal schedule override it.

-Christopher
        PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Thanks I'll give it a try

Comment

Working...
          X