Please where did i go wrong!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please where did i go wrong!?!

ok so I decided to really put this new plugin in use since it is officially released.. so I downloaded the version from the updater.. installed, restarted HS, enabled it.. and purposely set it to a bogus com port so my current RCS plugin could handle the HVAC until I got the stats configured. so I went in and added a thermostat at address 1, a ZCV controller... it appeared to add.

I then proceeded to click once the add zone, then edit button changed the name to Master suite, and updated, then clicked once the add zone, and edit and added greatroom set itszone number to 2, updated and suddenly i had two master suite zones and 1 greatroom... proceeded to add my 3rd zone as richard suite and setting its number to 3, then i had 2 greatroom, 2 master suite and 1 richard suite... this is getting worse... clicked on RCS serial thermostats status and had duplicate zones.. 2 main houe thermostats.. this sucks... why did something so simple go so wrong?... there are screen shots below to show what happened.. please tell me how to fix this MESS!!.

-Christopher
    PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Hi Christopher-

This is a bug in older versions of HomeSeer and ASPX pages. Basically, there can be two posts to the server, resulting in doubles of the thermostats or zones.

There are two solutions here. You can remove the thermostats and re-add them (as this problem only happens about 50% of the time), or you can update to (I think) 2.1.180 or later. 2.2 is really reccomended.
    -RJ (HomeSeer Tech)

Comment

Working...
    X