Unable to Interpret Command: A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This just showed up randomly, nothing changed in my system that i know of, and the thermostat still works, as best I can tell.

any ideas?
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

I also noticed that I tried running a script that used to work which populates devices with the temp from the rcs. now it's populating them as -100

Public Sub Main(ByVal parm as Object)
    Dim RCS
    Dim Temp
    Dim Temp2
    RCS = hs.plugin("RCS Serial Thermostats")
    Temp = RCS.GetTemp(1,0)
    hs.SetDeviceValue("T10",temp)
    hs.SetDeviceString("T10",temp)
    Temp2 = RCS.GetTemp(1,1)
    hs.SetDeviceValue("T11",temp2)
    hs.SetDeviceString("T11",temp2)
    End Sub

ian
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Reboot :-) I'd check your connections as well. It sounds like you might be getting some garbage on the connection. You could turn on debug in the plug-in and see if anything usefull might be getting logged. Also, double-check the actual config of your thermostats and make sure they are are still vaid.
      HS: 2.5.0.60
      Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
      Plug-ins: MLHSPlugin|RCS Serial Thermostat|UltraLog|UltraMon|
      Misc: 303 Devices, 313 Events, 68+ Scripts

HSeer: 3.0.0.54
      Environment: Virtual XP as guest in VMWare Server running under Win 7
      Plug-ins: BLGData|BLRF|BLRadar|BLRandom|BLSpeech
      UltraM1G3|UltraECM3|UltraMon3|UPBSpud|Z-Wave
      Misc: 148 Devices, 116 Events, 9+ Scripts (so far, still converting)

Comment

I tried rebooting first thing lastnight, no luck. i just enabled debugging, i'm not sure where to look for the debug file.

i wonder if it is because my controller is in the garage, and it may be getting to cold (the part that connects to the air handler). maybe i need to move it to the HA closet?

thanks,

Ian
        Plugins:

Comment

here's stuff from the log, any idea what it means? (see screen shot)
          Attached Files
          Plugins:

Comment

looks to me like the homeseer and the Thermostat are out of sync.. the raw data looks good.. make sure you dont have autosend turned on at the thermostat that will confuse homeseer..... might also reset power to the thermostat and RS-485 converter...
            -Christopher
            PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

well that's weird, i looked in the log, and it stopped throwing the error a couple hours ago (it was a once per minute error). maybe it randomly sync'ed back up. i'll keep your tips in my pocket for if they show up again, thanks!
              Plugins:

Comment

Working...
              X