command for fan relay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

command for fan relay?

for many years i used the old rcs plugin which i had modded to my liking.. im finally switching over to the new so i can be on all .net plugins before long.. but i cannot for the life of me find the replacement for the 'get fanrelaystat' that was in the old..

what is the command for reading the status of the fan relay on the new plugin??

-Christopher
    PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

I think below is of what you're looking for is GetFanMode(1) (auto-off) or GetOperating(1) (running-off). The commands are in the SDK under the thermostat API- though there are a few copies of just the API floating around the board as well. Here's a link with one I posted before.

jim

Comment

get fanmode and getoperating wont tell me the status of parameter F1A which is the fan relay...

the old plugin used getfanrelaystatus to pull down the status of the relay itself.. which energizes for purges, as well as for equalization cycles...

not a huge deal, just something i was used to having... I can run my equalization cycles from homeseer directly and not use the RCS for it.. (since my fan is not controlled by the RCS or the furnace..

-Christopher
      PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Working...
      X