multiple thermostat errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiple thermostat errors

I have a large system with 5 individual thermostats, and 3 4 zone controllers. One of the singe units is wired directly to the RCS hub. The others all go through hubs before joining the final RCS hub at the homeseer unit.

If I only hook up the one single unit that does not go through a hub that thermostat works fine.

If I add any of the other thermostats which first go through hubs nothing works. Is there an issue with hooking an RCS hub to the RCS hub at the homeseet?

I am new to HS, so I cannot really answer your question regarding hub to hub (I see no reason why it should not work, unless there is some sort of termination issue). I do have 8 thermostats connected as individual and they all seem to work only thing I have noticed is that some seem to be reversed in the control, while in cool mode changing the temp up or down actually changes the temp for heat. Not sure what that is about.

Comment

Call RCS technical support and ask for Bruce. I just spoke to him on an unrelated issue, but he was very familiar with Homeseer and obviously RCS' hardware.

Comment

Working...
      X