Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange error, anyone have this one before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange error, anyone have this one before?

This just started - no changes to the computer or homeseer. All the other plugins seem to be working fine. Here's what I get when I click on the "RCS Serial Thermostats Status" button on the set up page:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Compilation Error

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30456: 'Status' is not a member of 'HSPI_RCSSERIAL.Thermostat'.

Source Error:

Line 118: _HoldVisible = stat.SupportsHold(_Number, 1)
    Line 119: _HoldOverrideVisible = stat.SupportsHoldOverride(_Number, 1)
    Line 120: _Status = stat.Status
    Line 121: If stat.Type = HSPI_RCSSERIAL.Thermostat.StatTypes.ZC6R_Zone_Controller Or stat.Type = HSPI_RCSSERIAL.Thermostat.StatTypes.ZCV_Zone_Controller Then
    Line 122: _SysVisible = True

Source File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer HS2\html\RCSSerial-Status.aspx Line: 120

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Show Complete Compilation Source:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4234; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4223

I have not seen that error, but I'm not sure where you are seeing it.

There's a link on the Setup/Interfaces page and another on the Plug-Ins page. Do they both give the same error?
    Attached Files
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I'm actually getting it from the "config" button on the plugins page as well as the "RCS Serial Thermostats Status" button and text link with the same name (both of your examples above) from any other page from the Homeseer web server. Additionally, the RCS serial plug-in has been inoperative since the error showed up. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the plugin, tried an earlier version of the plug-in, and tried reinstalling the Homeseer app. as well. The error shows up on the other PC's in the house using Chrome, Safari, and IE. I'm stumped!

Comment

I was going to suggest you reinstall the plug-in, but you obviously thought of that too. Did you download a fresh copy? If not, that might be worth a try. With everyone focused on HS3, it may be a challenge to get attention to this problem, but that's the best way to get it resolved, I think. I'd submit a bug report.

One other thing to try is a repair of Net 2, but that's just a stab in the dark.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
        X