HS3 & Linux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 & Linux?

I've been using the HS2 version of this plugin for years & wanted to convert my system over to HS3 & Linux with my upgrade. However, I could not find a linux version of the plugin in the updater...

Was this my oversight? I see that others are having issues with the HS3 plugin...is it related solely to multi-zone systems?

Thanks,

Dave

No.

The plugins do typically work in both Linux and Windows (cuz of the use of Mono).

That and the Homeseer 3 plugins work on the Homeseer 3 machine and remotely.

The use and testing of the plugins in both Windows and Linux though does cause some issues relating to testing in an OS never utilized. That alone is an issue.

Same with using HS3 on iOS.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
    HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
    HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
    X