Is anybody using this plugin with HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anybody using this plugin with HS4

I trialled this plugin some time ago and had difficulty getting it to work. I was thinking of having another go at it but my trial period has expired and I'm not keen to pay for it unless I can confirm that it is functional. Is anyone using it with HS4 and is it working correctly?

Ive been waiting for this update for ages. I messaged russr999 a while back. I bought my myplace aircon damper system thinking Id be able to buy the pluggin and use it. I havent treid the HS3 version on HS4

Comment

Originally posted by Halfy View Post
      Ive been waiting for this update for ages. I messaged russr999 a while back. I bought my myplace aircon damper system thinking Id be able to buy the pluggin and use it. I havent treid the HS3 version on HS4
      I've also spoken with russr999 who said he would do some work on it and give me a beta to try but I have no idea when that will happen.

Comment

Fingers crossed he'll be able to work on it sometime soon. I use his Hunter irrigation plugin rnbhydra for HS4 and its great

Comment

Originally posted by Halfy View Post
          Fingers crossed he'll be able to work on it sometime soon. I use his Hunter irrigation plugin rnbhydra for HS4 and its great
          I use that also but only for monitoring. I haven't really seen a need to use it for control.

Comment

Working...
          X