Changing the default Boost Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing the default Boost Time

Hi would there be a way of changing the default boost time from + 15 mins to +60 mins?
    Cheers

Originally posted by Brizeeafc View Post
    Hi would there be a way of changing the default boost time from + 15 mins to +60 mins?
    Cheers
    At the moment you just press the boost button 4 times to get 60 minutes boost. However, it wouldn't be too difficult to add another parameter for the boost time increment.

I have to admit that I generally boost for at least 30 minutes on any of my VStats so I would probably set mine to 30 minutes if I made it configurable. I will add this feature to the next update with a default of 15 minutes so it doesn't change existing configurations.

I am due to issue an update, probably this weekend, as I have now incorporated the ability to use multiple temperature sensors for each VStat using the lowest, average, or highest value as the Current Temperature.

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve
      Multiple sensors would be a fantastic addition. cheers

Comment

Hi Steve
        Multiple sensors would be a fantastic addition. cheers
        I have that running and mr.Magoo has been testing it. I should release this weekend.

Steve

Comment

Cheers
          This feature is now incorporated in the new release which has been submitted to HS.

Steve

Comment

Working...
          X