Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Temp up/down in 0.5 steps

Hi,

This is mostly about HSTouch and Wife Acceptance Factor...

In Celsius mode all my physical thermostats have 0.5 degree steps when changing the temp with the up/down buttons. In Fahrenheit 1° is definitely fine enough, but Celsius isn't quite as granular. At least that's what my wife says...

Thats would be nice

Regards,
    Alex

Originally posted by akurz View Post
    Hi,

This is mostly about HSTouch and Wife Acceptance Factor...

In Celsius mode all my physical thermostats have 0.5 degree steps when changing the temp with the up/down buttons. In Fahrenheit 1° is definitely fine enough, but Celsius isn't quite as granular. At least that's what my wife says...

Thats would be nice

Regards,
    Alex
    Hi Alex,

The Increase and Decrease controls in SDJ-VStat are all set to 0.5 degree steps for Celsius and 1.0 degree steps for Fahrenheit. I'm UK and use Celsius.
    So, if you set up custom screens in HSTouch and use the SDJ-VStat Increase and Decrease buttons to raise and lower temperatures they should step in 0.5 degree intervals.

However, if you are using Homeseer's default Thermostat screens in HSTouch or HSMobile then I think their arrow buttons step in 1 degree intervals whatever scale you are using. Unfortunately there isn't anything I can do about that you would need to take it up with Homeseer.

All my Thermostat screens are created in HSTouch designer and step nicely in 0.5 degree intervals using SDJ-VStat.

If that isn't the case then there is an issue so let me know and I will look into it.

Steve

Comment

Doh! I forgot that the standard HS Thermostat plugin is always 1°, no matter what. Thanks for reminding me

Wife's happy, I'm happy, all is good.

Cheers,
      Alex

Comment

Originally posted by akurz View Post
        Doh! I forgot that the standard HS Thermostat plugin is always 1°, no matter what. Thanks for reminding me

Wife's happy, I'm happy, all is good.

Cheers,
        Alex
        If everyone is happy that’s great news😀

Comment

Working...
        X