Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error on HS startup

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Error on HS startup

    Hi,

    Every time i restart HS3 I get errors in the startup log from SDJ-Vstat.
    I haven't put to much into it since it works as it should after everything is up and running, but still, it annoys me

    04.10.2019 22:07:45 ~!~Info~!~Plugin SDJ-VStat has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49985
    04.10.2019 22:07:45 ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Initializing plugin SDJ-VStat ...
    04.10.2019 22:07:45 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Version 3.0.9.3 Initialized.
    04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~7 Virtual Stats initialised.
    04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Plugin SDJ-VStat started successfully in 1535 milliseconds
    04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~SDJ-VStat loaded in 2322 milliseconds
    04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in SDJ-VStat

    04.10.2019 22:08:17 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-4 Stue to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-5 Bad 1.etg to On (255) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Bad 1.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-1 Loftstue/kontor to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Loftstue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-2 Inngangsparti to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Inngangsparti - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-3 Bad 2.etg to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Bad 2.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-7 Vaskerom og leilighet stue to On (255) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-6 Leilighet Bad to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Leilighet Bad - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION

    What are the reason for this error? Is there something I can do to fix it?
    I think it first appeared after moving my HS3 installation from one Windows machine to a new VM windows.

    #2
    What version of HomeSeer? I seem to recall that there was some sort of internal queue/data structure the HS used that could overflow.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Groot View Post
      Hi,

      Every time i restart HS3 I get errors in the startup log from SDJ-Vstat.
      I haven't put to much into it since it works as it should after everything is up and running, but still, it annoys me

      04.10.2019 22:07:45 ~!~Info~!~Plugin SDJ-VStat has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:49985
      04.10.2019 22:07:45 ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Initializing plugin SDJ-VStat ...
      04.10.2019 22:07:45 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Version 3.0.9.3 Initialized.
      04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~7 Virtual Stats initialised.
      04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Plugin SDJ-VStat started successfully in 1535 milliseconds
      04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~SDJ-VStat loaded in 2322 milliseconds
      04.10.2019 22:07:47 ~!~Plug-In~!~Finished initializing plug-in SDJ-VStat

      04.10.2019 22:08:17 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-4 Stue to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-5 Bad 1.etg to On (255) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Bad 1.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-1 Loftstue/kontor to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Loftstue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-2 Inngangsparti to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Inngangsparti - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-3 Bad 2.etg to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Bad 2.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-7 Vaskerom og leilighet stue to On (255) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~Device Control~!~Device: Kjeller Teknisk rom Q-6 Leilighet Bad to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
      04.10.2019 22:08:18 ~!~SDJ-VStat~!~Error - Syncing control device Leilighet Bad - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Service Version: NO_VERSION

      What are the reason for this error? Is there something I can do to fix it?
      I think it first appeared after moving my HS3 installation from one Windows machine to a new VM windows.
      30 seconds after startup the pi carries out various initialising tasks on the VStats and lastly updates the state of the Control Devices to make sure they are in sync with what HS thinks their state is. Your log shows that the pi sets the state of the control devices (the CAPI control messages but is throwing an exception at that point which the pi captures hence the log error messages. I can't at the moment see why it is throwing that error on your system.

      The pi calls that same function every time it needs to change the status of a controlled device and if you have ForceSync set to true it calls it every 15 minutes whether the value should change or not. If it throws the errors on the first call I'm not sure why it doesn't do it every time.

      Can you set the LogLevel to 2 (debug) and also ForceSync to True. The pi will write a log entry 'Syncing control device (name of VStat)' every time that function completes successfully. If you leave it running for at least 15 minutes at LogLevel 2 we should see some messages whether or not your control devices are being synced successfully.

      Please could you post your System Information from the Tools>About Homeseer menu.

      Steve

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by drhtmal View Post
        What version of HomeSeer? I seem to recall that there was some sort of internal queue/data structure the HS used that could overflow.
        As you say it's always useful to know system information as there have been various bugs in different versions. I don't think the call queue issue is the problem here but you never know as it can have unforeseen effects.

        Steve

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks for your replies.
          I cheked now, and ForceSync has been active all along.

          Log:

          okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
          okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
          okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat CurrentTemp set to 22,5 : Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
          okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat Finding Internal Temp for single sensorVaskerom/Leilighet stue
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Leilighet Bad
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Leilighet Bad
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Bad 2.etg
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Bad 2.etg
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Debug - s=4: Newstate = False: LastScheduleState= False: seg= 83: Mode= 5
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Determine State Bad 2.etg False
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Inngangsparti
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Inngangsparti
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Loftstue
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Loftstue
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Debug - s=2: Newstate = False: LastScheduleState= False: seg= 83: Mode= 1
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Determine State Loftstue False
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Bad 1.etg
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Bad 1.etg
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Stue
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Stue
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Debug - s=0: Newstate = True: LastScheduleState= True: seg= 83: Mode= 1
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Determine State Stue True
          okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat MainTimer Click.
          okt-05 20:40:44 SDJ-VStat LogLevel changed To 2
          okt-04 22:08:30 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Bad 1.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Leilighet Bad - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Bad 2.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Inngangsparti - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Loftstue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Bad 1.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
          okt-04 22:07:47 SDJ-VStat 7 Virtual Stats initialised.
          okt-04 22:07:45 SDJ-VStat Version 3.0.9.3 Initialized.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	181.8 KB
ID:	1330868

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Groot View Post
            Thanks for your replies.
            I cheked now, and ForceSync has been active all along.

            Log:

            okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
            okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
            okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat CurrentTemp set to 22,5 : Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
            okt-05 20:49:32 SDJ-VStat Finding Internal Temp for single sensorVaskerom/Leilighet stue
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Leilighet Bad
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Leilighet Bad
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Bad 2.etg
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Bad 2.etg
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Debug - s=4: Newstate = False: LastScheduleState= False: seg= 83: Mode= 5
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Determine State Bad 2.etg False
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Inngangsparti
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Inngangsparti
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Loftstue
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Loftstue
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Debug - s=2: Newstate = False: LastScheduleState= False: seg= 83: Mode= 1
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Determine State Loftstue False
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Bad 1.etg
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Bad 1.etg
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Stue
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat CheckIfHeatRequired called with Stue
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Debug - s=0: Newstate = True: LastScheduleState= True: seg= 83: Mode= 1
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat Determine State Stue True
            okt-05 20:45:05 SDJ-VStat MainTimer Click.
            okt-05 20:40:44 SDJ-VStat LogLevel changed To 2
            okt-04 22:08:30 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Bad 1.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Leilighet Bad - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Bad 2.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Inngangsparti - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Loftstue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Bad 1.etg - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:08:18 SDJ-VStat Error - Syncing control device Stue - Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Service Version: NO_VERSION
            okt-04 22:07:47 SDJ-VStat 7 Virtual Stats initialised.
            okt-04 22:07:45 SDJ-VStat Version 3.0.9.3 Initialized.
            Hi, thanks for the additional information.

            I can see from the debug logging that, as you say, the pi is running fine and controlling the devices for your 7 VStats. It is just throwing those errors in the log when it syncs each control device the first time. Even though it logs the errors it appears to have successfully controlled the devices, i.e. you can see the device control CAPI commands in your first log.

            Interestingly the bottom of the log in your last post appears to be the same time period as your first although formatted differently. Your second extract has one further entry and shows a second sync of 'Bad 1' 12 seconds after the first which also displayed the error although later syncs in your log are not throwing an error.

            Whilst you can ignore these error messages at startup as everything appears to be working fine, it would annoy me if I was getting them so I would like to try and discover why it is throwing them on your system. So, some further questions if that is ok.
            • What are the actual devices being controlled, what technology plug-in are they using?
            • Was the startup log you have shown during an HS3 startup or just re-enabling SDJ-VStat?
            • With the LogLevel set to 2 can you disable and then re-enable the SDJ-VStat pi and capture the first 45 seconds of log unfiltered?
            Thanks,
            Steve

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post

              Hi, thanks for the additional information.

              I can see from the debug logging that, as you say, the pi is running fine and controlling the devices for your 7 VStats. It is just throwing those errors in the log when it syncs each control device the first time. Even though it logs the errors it appears to have successfully controlled the devices, i.e. you can see the device control CAPI commands in your first log.

              Interestingly the bottom of the log in your last post appears to be the same time period as your first although formatted differently. Your second extract has one further entry and shows a second sync of 'Bad 1' 12 seconds after the first which also displayed the error although later syncs in your log are not throwing an error.

              Whilst you can ignore these error messages at startup as everything appears to be working fine, it would annoy me if I was getting them so I would like to try and discover why it is throwing them on your system. So, some further questions if that is ok.
              • What are the actual devices being controlled, what technology plug-in are they using?
              • Was the startup log you have shown during an HS3 startup or just re-enabling SDJ-VStat?
              • With the LogLevel set to 2 can you disable and then re-enable the SDJ-VStat pi and capture the first 45 seconds of log unfiltered?
              Thanks,
              Steve
              Will try to give you whatever info you like.
              If you can satisfy my OCD to stop the errors on startup

              I don't know why the date is different, but the first log posted was from the startup.log file from the HS3 server.
              The oter logs posted I have just copied from the browser og page via my workstation computer.

              1. The pi is controlling outputs on a Z-water(https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/3102)
              2. The first log was from an HS3 startup.

              3.
              HTML Code:
              okt-06 14:22:48         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Stue
              okt-06 14:22:48         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Stue
              okt-06 14:22:48         SDJ-VStat    CurrentTemp set to 24,3 : Stue
              okt-06 14:22:48         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorStue
              okt-06 14:22:31         SDJ-VStat    Boost Timer Stopped
              okt-06 14:22:31         SDJ-VStat    BoostTimer Click.
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Leilighet Bad
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Leilighet Bad
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Bad 2.etg
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Bad 2.etg
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Debug - s=4: Newstate = True: LastScheduleState= True: seg= 57: Mode= 6
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Determine State Bad 2.etg True
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Inngangsparti
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Inngangsparti
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Loftstue
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Loftstue
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Debug - s=2: Newstate = True: LastScheduleState= True: seg= 57: Mode= 6
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Determine State Loftstue True
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Bad 1.etg
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Bad 1.etg
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Syncing control device Stue
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    CheckIfHeatRequired called with Stue
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Debug - s=0: Newstate = True: LastScheduleState= True: seg= 57: Mode= 6
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Determine State Stue True
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Timer adjusted to fire at next 15 minute segment in 480 seconds.
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Today's schedule set to Manual for Leilighet Bad.
              okt-06 14:22:02         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorLeilighet Bad
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Today's schedule set to Manual for Vaskerom/Leilighet stue.
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorVaskerom/Leilighet stue
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Today's schedule graphic updated for Bad 2.etg.
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorBad 2.etg
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Today's schedule set to Manual for Inngangsparti.
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorInngangsparti
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Today's schedule graphic updated for Loftstue.
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorLoftstue
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Today's schedule set to Manual for Bad 1.etg.
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorBad 1.etg
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Today's schedule graphic updated for Stue.
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    Finding Internal Temp for single sensorStue
              okt-06 14:22:01         SDJ-VStat    MainTimer Click.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    Operation will commence in 30 seconds
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    Debug - Registering Enums.HSEvent.CONFIG_CHANGE
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    Debug - Registering Enums.HSEvent.VALUE_CHANGE
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    Debug - Registering Config Webpage
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    7 Virtual Stats initialised.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - 7 VStats found and configured.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Database search of 912 devices completed.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Leilighet Bad configured.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    Leilighet Bad configured successfully.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData written for Leilighet Bad
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configuring VSTAT Leilighet Bad.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    Configuring VSTAT Leilighet Bad.
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configure the root device...
              okt-06 14:21:31         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData read for Leilighet Bad
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Read PED of root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Reset root value to 0.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Checking root device #979
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Parent: Leilighet Bad
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Vaskerom/Leilighet stue configured.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Vaskerom/Leilighet stue configured successfully.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData written for Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configuring VSTAT Vaskerom/Leilighet stue.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Configuring VSTAT Vaskerom/Leilighet stue.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configure the root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData read for Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Read PED of root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Reset root value to 0.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Checking root device #871
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Parent: Vaskerom/Leilighet stue
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Bad 2.etg configured.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Bad 2.etg configured successfully.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData written for Bad 2.etg
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configuring VSTAT Bad 2.etg.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Configuring VSTAT Bad 2.etg.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configure the root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData read for Bad 2.etg
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Read PED of root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Reset root value to 0.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Checking root device #605
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Parent: Bad 2.etg
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Inngangsparti configured.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Inngangsparti configured successfully.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData written for Inngangsparti
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configuring VSTAT Inngangsparti.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Configuring VSTAT Inngangsparti.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configure the root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData read for Inngangsparti
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Read PED of root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Reset root value to 0.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Checking root device #559
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Parent: Inngangsparti
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Loftstue configured.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Loftstue configured successfully.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData written for Loftstue
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configuring VSTAT Loftstue.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Configuring VSTAT Loftstue.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configure the root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData read for Loftstue
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Read PED of root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Reset root value to 0.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Checking root device #446
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Parent: Loftstue
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Bad 1.etg configured.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Bad 1.etg configured successfully.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData written for Bad 1.etg
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configuring VSTAT Bad 1.etg.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Configuring VSTAT Bad 1.etg.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configure the root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData read for Bad 1.etg
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Read PED of root device...
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Reset root value to 0.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Checking root device #431
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Parent: Bad 1.etg
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Stue configured.
              okt-06 14:21:30         SDJ-VStat    Stue configured successfully.
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData written for Stue
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configuring VSTAT Stue.
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    Configuring VSTAT Stue.
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Configure the root device...
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    PluginExtraData read for Stue
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Read PED of root device...
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Reset root value to 0.
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Checking root device #417
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - VStat Parent: Stue
              okt-06 14:21:29         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Starting device enumeration.
              okt-06 14:21:28         SDJ-VStat    DEBUG - Searching for VStat devices...
              okt-06 14:21:28         SDJ-VStat    Version 3.0.9.3 Initialized.
              okt-06 14:20:54         SDJ-VStat    LogLevel changed To 2

              Comment


                #8
                Hmm.. this is strange.
                I decided to restart HS3 avter enabeling log lever 2. Just to see if it showed something else on startup.
                But guess what, now there was no error!
                So I'm a bit confused..

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Groot View Post
                  Hmm.. this is strange.
                  I decided to restart HS3 avter enabeling log lever 2. Just to see if it showed something else on startup.
                  But guess what, now there was no error!
                  So I'm a bit confused..
                  Well we might have to put it down to 'just one of those things'. Your log shows that everything is running fine.

                  I suspect that the errors you saw at startup of HS3 were caused by something in HS3 or Z-Wave not being fully configured by the time the plug-in was controlling the devices. The pi deliberately waits 30 seconds after startup to let things settle down before attempting to control anything. However, I don't really see why exceptions were being thrown as all that happens in the try/catch code, for the function that traps the exception, is a call to the CAPIContolHandler. The log entries immediately before the error message show the device controls being sent so it's a bit of a mystery.

                  My control devices are all Z-Wave and I have tried starting SDJ-VStat with the ZWave pi disabled and the CapiContolHandler still returns 'All_Success' and doesn't throw an exception.

                  If it happens again let me know, I don't want your OCD to be enraged.

                  Steve


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X