Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERROR - Converting Text to Schedule - Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ERROR - Converting Text to Schedule - Index was outside the bounds of the array.

    So I added a new VSTAT and made a new schedule today, but it won’t load:
    ”ERROR - Converting Text to Schedule 2-hovedsoverom - Index was outside the bounds of the array.”

    The schedule looks just fine to me:
    [Mon 00:05;Mon 07:30],[Mon 17:30;Mon 23:55],[Tue 00:05;Tue 07:30],[Tue 17:30;Tue 23:55],[Wed 00:05;Wed 07:30],[Wed 17:30;Wed 23:55],[Thu 00:05;Thu 07:30],[Thu 17:30;Thu 23:55],[Fri 00:05;Fri 07:30],[Sat 00:05;Sat 08:30],[Sun 00:05;Sun 08:30],[Fri 17:30;Fri 23:55],[Sat 17:30;Sat 23:55],[Sun 17:30;Sun 23:55]

    Click image for larger version

Name:	5B98FCDE-DC9F-43DD-B456-A359B881D448.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	1350323

    Any thoughts?
    I could just try to delete and recreate it, but I just wanted to run this by you first.

  • #2
    Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
    So I added a new VSTAT and made a new schedule today, but it won’t load:
    ”ERROR - Converting Text to Schedule 2-hovedsoverom - Index was outside the bounds of the array.”

    The schedule looks just fine to me:
    [Mon 00:05;Mon 07:30],[Mon 17:30;Mon 23:55],[Tue 00:05;Tue 07:30],[Tue 17:30;Tue 23:55],[Wed 00:05;Wed 07:30],[Wed 17:30;Wed 23:55],[Thu 00:05;Thu 07:30],[Thu 17:30;Thu 23:55],[Fri 00:05;Fri 07:30],[Sat 00:05;Sat 08:30],[Sun 00:05;Sun 08:30],[Fri 17:30;Fri 23:55],[Sat 17:30;Sat 23:55],[Sun 17:30;Sun 23:55]

    Any thoughts?
    I could just try to delete and recreate it, but I just wanted to run this by you first.
    I just copied and pasted your schedule into EasyTrigger and it imported fine into a VStat. However, in version 3.0.9.7. I had corrected an error in the import routine from EasyTrigger which might by why it works when I test it.

    3.0.9.7. is in the Beta section of the updater if you want to test it. The main change was to allow an unlimited number of VStats.

    Steve

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
      I just copied and pasted your schedule into EasyTrigger and it imported fine into a VStat. However, in version 3.0.9.7. I had corrected an error in the import routine from EasyTrigger which might by why it works when I test it.

      3.0.9.7. is in the Beta section of the updater if you want to test it. The main change was to allow an unlimited number of VStats.
      Just updated to 3.0.9.7 and the import now works fine, thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post

        Just updated to 3.0.9.7 and the import now works fine, thanks!
        Good. It was to do with the schedule going close to midnight that was causing the problem with the earlier versions.

        Let me know if you notice any odd behaviour with this version as the change to unlimited VStats was a fairly involved upgrade.

        Steve

        Comment


        • #5
          I just noticed that the schedule graphic isn’t working for this schedule:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	D9ED866D-78DF-4407-A2D9-DB1B5F2CF2BF.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1350412

          The timing for the next mode-changes shows correct, though...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
            I just noticed that the schedule graphic isn’t working for this schedule:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	D9ED866D-78DF-4407-A2D9-DB1B5F2CF2BF.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1350412

            The timing for the next mode-changes shows correct, though...
            Can you post the text representation of the schedule and I’ll see what I can find what the problem is.

            Steve

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post

              Can you post the text representation of the schedule and I’ll see what I can find what the problem is.

              Steve
              It’s the one in my initial post.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
                I just noticed that the schedule graphic isn’t working for this schedule:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	D9ED866D-78DF-4407-A2D9-DB1B5F2CF2BF.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1350412

                The timing for the next mode-changes shows correct, though...
                I haven't been able to reproduce this. I imported the schedule into a VStat and the graphics showed up ok.
                Now the day has changed from Sunday to Monday is the graphic showing correctly?
                Can you see if there are any error messages in the log around midnight when the graphics will have been created for the new day.

                It might be a bug introduced with the modifications to remove the limit on the number of VStats so let me know if it re-occurs.

                Steve

                Comment


                • #9
                  Two schedules still shows Sunday.
                  Nothing in the logs...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	225A612F-79F1-4EF9-994A-BC6EF33E4C8E.jpeg
Views:	38
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	1350513

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
                    Two schedules still shows Sunday.
                    beta. in the logs...
                    That is odd
                    Are they showing the correct 'Next Mode' change times?
                    Can you try exporting the schedule from one of those VStats to EasyTrigger using a temporary name and see how it shows in EasyTrigger.
                    After that could you set LogLevel=2 then disable and re-enable the plug-in. Capture the first minute of logs filtered for SDJ-VStat before setting the LogLevel back to 0 or 1.

                    Sorry for the inconvenience it is probably something I have messed up in the 3.0.9.7. beta.
                    Steve

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It seems it's just a caching-issue on Safari (iOS)! :O
                      I just opened the devicelist in Chrome on my computer, and the graphics seems fine there (same "last changetime" too):
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	vstat.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	1350516

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post
                        It seems it's just a caching-issue on Safari (iOS)! :O
                        I just opened the devicelist in Chrome on my computer, and the graphics seems fine there (same "last changetime" too):
                        That's good. Caching of images can be a bit of an issue with HS. I know that in my HSTouch screens I use the image file directly rather than the device image because it doesn't update when it changes.
                        I usually find with the web interface that the images update if you force a refresh but I don't use Safari, other than on my phone.

                        One thing I am interested in is why the last change time for some of the devices is just over a minute after midnight whilst the rest are at 3 seconds. Mine all change at 3 seconds past midnight (3 seconds being the global Timer Offset setting). I wonder what is happening in that minute between the 2 sets of schedule graphics updates? If you have a chance could you set the LogLevel to 2 overnight and capture the debug messages showing that period.

                        Thanks,
                        Steve

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
                          One thing I am interested in is why the last change time for some of the devices is just over a minute after midnight whilst the rest are at 3 seconds. Mine all change at 3 seconds past midnight (3 seconds being the global Timer Offset setting). I wonder what is happening in that minute between the 2 sets of schedule graphics updates? If you have a chance could you set the LogLevel to 2 overnight and capture the debug messages showing that period.
                          I have an event that runs at 00:01 every night, which checks if today is a workday or not. It then changes a virtual device, which triggers import of different schedules for a couple of the VSTATS (we want to keep the heating in the living room throughout the day if we are home on a Monday, for instance).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ZoRaC View Post

                            I have an event that runs at 00:01 every night, which checks if today is a workday or not. It then changes a virtual device, which triggers import of different schedules for a couple of the VSTATS (we want to keep the heating in the living room throughout the day if we are home on a Monday, for instance).
                            Ok, that explains it!

                            Steve

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X