Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Zone Control not changing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zone Control not changing

My VStats seem to have stopped working automatically. As seen in the screenshot below the Current temp is well over Target temp and Zone Control should be set to Off. All my VStats seem to be affected. I can't see anything errors in the log.

Any suggestions?
    mar-25 15:00:04 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Tvätt
    mar-25 15:00:04 SDJ-VStat Debug - CAPI Control Response (SyncControlDevice) Tvätt: All_Success
    mar-25 15:00:04 SDJ-VStat Debug - Sync control device for Tvätt
    mar-25 15:00:04 SDJ-VStat Debug - CheckIfHeatRequired called with Tvätt
    mar-25 14:45:04 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Tvätt
    mar-25 14:45:04 SDJ-VStat Debug - CAPI Control Response (SyncControlDevice) Tvätt: All_Success
    mar-25 14:45:04 SDJ-VStat Debug - Sync control device for Tvätt
    mar-25 14:45:04 SDJ-VStat Debug - CheckIfHeatRequired called with Tvätt
    mar-25 14:36:52 SDJ-VStat Debug - CAPI Control Response (SyncControlDevice) Tvätt: All_Success
    mar-25 14:36:52 SDJ-VStat Syncing control device Tvätt
    mar-25 14:36:52 SDJ-VStat Debug - Sync control device for Tvätt
    mar-25 14:36:52 SDJ-VStat Debug - CheckIfHeatRequired called with Tvätt
    mar-25 14:36:52 SDJ-VStat CurrentTemp set to 24,6 : Tvätt
    mar-25 14:36:52 SDJ-VStat Finding Internal Temp for single sensor Tvätt
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 2020-03-25 at 15.03.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	1372578
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Freddan101 View Post
    My VStats seem to have stopped working automatically. As seen in the screenshot below the Current temp is well over Target temp and Zone Control should be set to Off. All my VStats seem to be affected. I can't see anything errors in the log.

Any suggestions?
    Please could you post a screenshot of your Global Settings on the VStat Cofig page.

Steve

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply and asking me about the Global Settings. That was the hint I needed. I was experimenting with the Swing Temperatures a while back and those changes must have caused the behaviour. Changing them back seems to have solved the issue. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddan101 View Post
        Thanks for your quick reply and asking me about the Global Settings. That was the hint I needed. I was experimenting with the Swing Temperatures a while back and those changes must have caused the behaviour. Changing them back seems to have solved the issue. Thank you.
        No problem, that was what I was expecting you to find.

When the temperature is rising it doesn't turn off the Zone until it reaches the Target Temperature PLUS the Swing. As the temperature then descends it turns the Zone back on when it drops to the Target Temperature, Normally the various Swing Temperatures would be set at around 0.5 C. From memory, 0.49 C is the plug-in default.

Glad you have it sorted.

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X