Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin does not turn off heating

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Plugin does not turn off heating

    Hi,

    Have noticed lately that the plugin does not turn the heating off when it reach the target temperature.
    For my livingroom, the target temperature is 22,5°, but the plugin did not disable heating until it was 24,5°.

    Also for my 2. bathroom, it was set to day and target temp of 27°.
    I then manually changed the mode to Night, that has a target temp of 23°

    Even though the room temperature is 24.4°, the plugin does not stop heating. To make it stop heating, I have to put it in away mode. Click image for larger version

Name:	day.JPG
Views:	45
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1382134
    Click image for larger version

Name:	night.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1382135

    Any suggestions what could be the problem?
    I'm on version 3.1.0.2, but also had the problem with 3.1.0.1

    #2
    Originally posted by Groot View Post
    Hi,

    Have noticed lately that the plugin does not turn the heating off when it reach the target temperature.
    For my livingroom, the target temperature is 22,5°, but the plugin did not disable heating until it was 24,5°.

    Also for my 2. bathroom, it was set to day and target temp of 27°.
    I then manually changed the mode to Night, that has a target temp of 23°

    Even though the room temperature is 24.4°, the plugin does not stop heating. To make it stop heating, I have to put it in away mode.
    Any suggestions what could be the problem?
    I'm on version 3.1.0.2, but also had the problem with 3.1.0.1
    What are the Swing Temperatures set to on the VStat Config page?

    The VStats don't turn the heating off until the temperature reaches the Target Temperature + the Swing Temperature for the particular mode.

    Steve

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post

      What are the Swing Temperatures set to on the VStat Config page?

      The VStats don't turn the heating off until the temperature reaches the Target Temperature + the Swing Temperature for the particular mode.

      Steve
      Day swing is 0.2 and night swing is 2.

      Remembered I switched day swing but have forgot about night swing.
      And have recently changed my heating system and also my schedule.
      So I think this might fix it =)

      Sorry for my forgetfulness

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Groot View Post

        Day swing is 0.2 and night swing is 2.

        Remembered I switched day swing but have forgot about night swing.
        And have recently changed my heating system and also my schedule.
        So I think this might fix it =)

        Sorry for my forgetfulness
        No problem. You aren't the first to fall into that trap.
        I did think about having an alert if the swings are set above a certain threshold but thought it might be a bit annoying for somebody who actually wants large swing temperatures for some reason.

        Steve

        Comment

        Working...
        X