Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SDJ-VStat NOT Working in HS4 (SOLVED in 3.1.0.5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, I think you are correct as the PED for my device is as follows.
    • PED Length is 1
      key [thermnumber1] val [1044]
    I might be able to check a backup and see if I can edit the .Json and get the config back.

Good luck!

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
      Steve, I think you are correct as the PED for my device is as follows.
      • PED Length is 1
        key [thermnumber1] val [1044]
      I might be able to check a backup and see if I can edit the .Json and get the config back.

Good luck!

Greig.
      Hi Greig,

Yes there should be 43 UnNamed entries. The one Named entry is added by HS and we suspect is part of the problem.

Steve

Comment

Reporting back:
        New VStats created and seem to work. However, EasyTrigger no longer sees the new VStats as devices. So I can't Set my TRV's to the value of the "TARGET" temperature in the VSTAT anymore.

Drat! This worked in HS3

This fact may be a clue to the issue since the "OLD" configuration of a VSTAT was recognised by EasyTrigger as a device but the "NEW" configruation is not recognised as a device.

I used to use EasyTrigger and set TRV's to the value of the Target Temperature in my Heating VSTAT. Unfortunately that is no longer possible.

Comment

Originally posted by metkhoo View Post
          Reporting back:
          New VStats created and seem to work. However, EasyTrigger no longer sees the new VStats as devices. So I can't Set my TRV's to the value of the "TARGET" temperature in the VSTAT anymore.

Drat! This worked in HS3
          That's a strange one, I will investigate.

Steve

Comment

Reporting back:

Drat! This worked in HS3

This fact may be a clue to the issue since the "OLD" configuration of a VSTAT was recognised by EasyTrigger as a device but the "NEW" configruation is not recognised as a device.

I used to use EasyTrigger and set TRV's to the value of the Target Temperature in my Heating VSTAT. Unfortunately that is no longer possible.
            I just tried it and my devices appeared in the list of devices with EasyTrigger. In my case the Floor and Room are swapped in the list from HS3 to HS4 so at first I didn't spot the devices.

Steve

Comment

Reporting back:
              I had to reboot my HomeSeer box and only then did EasyTrigger see the device.
              Very happy that EasyTrigger can now see it - so can rebuild my Events

/Marcus

Comment

Spoke too soon - lost the config screen. Restarted plug in again config screen back. Looked at devices. Loads of child devices again.

I have a hunch that the "Rebuild VStat" has a problem
                /Marcus

Comment

Seems like it will be resolved soon https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-S...ment-686702788

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                    Seems like it will be resolved soon https://github.com/HomeSeer/Plugin-S...ment-686702788
                    Yippee!

Comment

After some quick tests, it looks like 4.1.5.1 has fixed the problem. Now to load it on my production system and rebuild the stats.
                      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

After some quick tests, it looks like 4.1.5.1 has fixed the problem. Now to load it on my production system and rebuild the stats.
                        Fingers crossed.

Comment

Rich has found the bug in HS4 that he thinks has been causing the issue. Can anybody who is experiencing the problem try HS4 4.1.5.1 to see if it cures it for them. Unfortunately, if HS4 has already messed up your VStats you will need to restore from a backup or delete them all and start again🙁

It works for me but I couldn't replicate the issue on my system, so it isn't much of a test.

Thanks,
                          Steve

Comment

After rebuilding it looks to be fine on my production system too.

Thanks for your hard work tracking down this bug. I know if it is not in the plugin it can take a long time to work it out.
                            Scripts =
                            Various

Comment

Reporting back: All fixed for me it seems too

Comment

After rebuilding it looks to be fine on my production system too.

Thanks for your hard work tracking down this bug. I know if it is not in the plugin it can take a long time to work it out.
                                Reporting back: All fixed for me it seems too
                                Thanks to both of you for testing. I've reported back to HS so the fix should be in the next official HS4 release 4.1.6.0.

This HS4 bug affected a number of thermostat plug-ins so it's a shame it took so long to be identified and fixed. Anyway better late than never.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X