GT125 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT125 question

I just can't find the info on Sinope site. Sent them an email but no answers yet.

About a month ago, I bought the Zigbee version of the floor heating thermostat, TH1300ZB is the model I believe.

Does the GT125 handles this or only the RF (Wi-Fi) version?

I have a feeling it doesn't. I did this because I couldn't find any Z-Wave US frequencies thermostats for heated floor. I wish I had know about this plugin back then.

The GT125 only handles the RF thermostats, so this plugin is only compatible with RF thermostats.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      The GT125 only handles the RF thermostats, so this plugin is only compatible with RF thermostats.
      I just heard back from Sinope. They do confirm what you said. However, they have a GT130 gateway coming soon (they didn't say when) that will be for Zigbee thermostat and work with Neviweb like the GT125.

I'm hoping the GT130 APIs will be similar to the GT125. If that were the case, would you consider adding support for the GT130?

Comment

Originally posted by zguy View Post

I just heard back from Sinope. They do confirm what you said. However, they have a GT130 gateway coming soon (they didn't say when) that will be for Zigbee thermostat and work with Neviweb like the GT125.

I'm hoping the GT130 APIs will be similar to the GT125. If that were the case, would you consider adding support for the GT130?
        sure, if GT130 API is similar to GT125 I will add support for it

Comment

Awesome! I've asked for more details and you'll be the first to know.

Comment

Hello Spud,

I didn't get much info unfortunately. The GT130 was available on Oct. 24. Ordered one, got it today. Removed the thermostats from Smarthings, added them to Neviweb application. A bit clumsy, not powerfully, even less than Smartthings. but it does work li

Anyhow, I installed your plugin in HS3 pro, hoping it would work as is but it didn't.

Was able to add the IP and Id to the plugin config. But when I click the authenticate button, I do get the message to push the web button on the device but it only flashes. Trying to push the web button on the device does nothing.

Looks like the plugin doesn't recognize the GT130

Comment

Hi Spud,

Did you get a chance to look at the GT130 APIs? Getting my Zigbee thermostats connected to HS would be great.

By the way, bought the Sinope plugin license already.

Regards,

Guy

Comment

Originally posted by zguy View Post

Hi Spud,

Did you get a chance to look at the GT130 APIs? Getting my Zigbee thermostats connected to HS would be great.

By the way, bought the Sinope plugin license already.

Regards,

Guy
                I got an answer from Sinope this week, they said the API is not ready yet, and they don't have an ETA, but they will let me know as soon as it's available.

Comment

Was there ever an update for this? I just moved into a house with all electric baseboard heating and Sinope seems the best option for double pole thermostats but would want to integrate with HS.

Comment

Working...
                  X