Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home / Away Mode

Hi There,
    Is there a way to set Home/Away mode when using this plugin?
    Only action I can see is set thermostat. Would be great to be able to set the whole system to away mode using Homeseer.
    Thanks

Hi

I agree - this would be a useful feature. Similarly, is it possible for Homeseer to read the home/away status of the Tado system? I can see the home/away status for individual users, but not for the system.

Great plugin BTW - really easy to use (and 100% stable) - thanks!

David

Comment

in my system there is a read only device that was created by the plug in labelled tado presence it works great. just its not settable i was wondering if there is a script command that could do this

Comment

I think the “presence” device is linked to a particular tado user, not the system as a whole. So for example, my wife and I both have phones which are linked to our tado system, so the plug-in created one device for David user presence and another for Kirsty user presence.

What I can’t see is a device showing the overall system status. In other words if I’m home but my wife is out, or vice versa, the system is in home mode. If we’re both out, it’s in away mode. I can cobble something together using the two status devices for me and my wife, but it would be good to have something native which shows the system status.

Comment

Working...
        X