Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vanished from Updater

Rupp,

i cannot find this plugin in the updater anymore. Was it removed?

Thanks

Neil
    Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

It should be listed under the "All Others" plugins. It shows up fine using a regular PC. I'll let Rick know it's missing if you can't find it.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It isn't there, i have checked 3 times now!

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Can you check now. There's a new setting to include the HomeTroller in the updater. Geoff was attempting to fix this for me.

Comment

Thanks Rupp,

got it.

Neil

Comment

I couldn't find it either. Rupp since you have taken over this plugin, which is better, this or the one you wrote floating around (Backerupp I think it was called?) for the HomeTroller
            Over The Hill
            What Hill?
            Where?
            When?
            I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

This one is a bit more integrated with HomeSeer and has a bit more error checking so this one is the better of the 2 plugins.

Comment

Working...
              X