This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the command is : htop

I Can't test more, I am trying to lower my resources consumption on my pc. I plan to move my install on a smaller rig dedicated to hs3.
    I have disable a couple of plugins, I do not really need. I'll continue the process until i am happy with the result.

I have drastically lowered my cpu and ram consumption since two weeks.

ex: removed completely mcsmqtt. I now only use Big5 for my mqtt communication. It is written/managed by risquare.
    This move alone has dramatically made a difference to lower the resources in use.!

Thanks
    Matt

Comment

I bought for HS this computer https://www.hystou.com/fanless-mini-...swell-i7-4500u - it's perfect. Click image for larger version  Name:	image_76993.jpg Views:	2 Size:	41.5 KB ID:	1287232

Comment

Thanks alexbk66 , I will consider this !

Going to bed . Good night!

Comment

I am looking at this as a very workable logic addressing something I did not know I was missing. It is very good to see this idea evolve. I am only just started trialing and hopefully given a long long weekend, I can get time to focus putting it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by brientim View Post
            I am looking at this as a very workable logic addressing something I did not know I was missing. It is very good to see this idea evolve. I am only just started trialing and hopefully given a long long weekend, I can get time to focus putting it to work.
            Sure brientim , any questions - let me know.

I'm working on the new version. Many fixes and improvements...

Major change - Creating configuration matrix for Countdown Timer for different "Linked Device" States:

Click image for larger version

Name:	CntdwnMatrix.PNG
Views:	372
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1303299

Comment

Hello Alex,

Any news about when we can expect the new version?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul vdK View Post
                Hello Alex,

Any news about when we can expect the new version?
                Hi Paul, I just released two new plugins (AKSonoff and AKShelly), also have a couple of requests (hopefully simple) for AKGoogleCalendar plugin.
                Then I will finish the changes - can't wait myself. Main issue I'm having - since it's a major change - I need to upgrade current configuration for existing customers, which is not trivial.
                Would be much easier if I did it earlier....

Comment

Hello Alex,

3 question:
                  • will the plugin continue to work in hs4?
                  • can I, also at this moment, continue to expand usage with this plugin
                  • is there any prospect of the new version?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul vdK View Post
                    • will the plugin continue to work in hs4?
                    • can I, also at this moment, continue to expand usage with this plugin
                    • is there any prospect of the new version?
                    Thank you for your generous donation Paul vdK !

Supposedly all HS3 plugins should work with HS4. But the main problem is that AKSmartDevice plugin configuration heavily uses HS3 configuration API, which unlikely will be supported in HS4. That's why I stopped working on HS3 version, now I have to port my plugins to HS4.

Also, the new version completely changes the way it stores configuration internally, I spent most time on source code for upgrading config from old version, but still it's possible that some configuration will be broken and will need to be reconfigured. So I wouldn't recommend expanding current use until HS4 version.

But definitely HS4 version will be released when new HS4 API is finalised - currently it's still in Alpha version.

I'm using my plugin myself, so I can't wait for the new features too

Comment

Hello guys, where can I get this plugin to give it a test drive? Also how are you getting the info on the dusk, dawn status?
                      Hector
                      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
                      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                        Hello guys, where can I get this plugin to give it a test drive? Also how are you getting the info on the dusk, dawn status?
                        It's in Utils section, currently on sale

Name:	Annotation 2020-01-12 015633.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	1353524

Regarding dusk/down - for now I create a separate HS device (using HS events) - then this device can be used in my plugin.

Personally I prefer using luminance sensors instead - because luminance changes depending on weather (clouds/sun) - this is more reliable than using time.

I have plans to add more triggers and pre-defined devices later.

Comment

Thanks, but when you create the dusk/ dawn device is it virtual or your using a actual device?
                          Hector
                          AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
                            Thanks, but when you create the dusk/ dawn device is it virtual or your using a actual device?
                            I have two Dask/Down devices - both virtual, but one is based on physical sensor:

One device is using Aeotec multi-sensor which has luminance sensor, so it changes to "Dark" when luminance falls below 180 Lm

Second is simply using HS trigger "The time is 30m before sunset." But this device is just a backup for Aeotech sensor which sometimes stops responding (I don't like Z-Wave!)

As I said before - I prefer the physical luminance sensor - the time based device is less accurate - on rainy day it's too dark in the house, but on sunny day the lights switch on unnecessary early.

Name:	duskdown1.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	1353619 Click image for larger version

Name:	duskdown2.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	1353620

Comment

And, yeah, I plan on having pre-defined Dusk/Down device in SmartDevice plugin (in addition to Occupany, etc.)

Comment

I have a question, when the zone is active and the light in your example turns on there a delay that starts, so what happens when the the zone is re triggered by the motion sensors does the counter get reset and starts all over again?
                                Hector
                                AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Working...
                                X