This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logman View Post
    the plugin took ownership of a virtual device that had not been associated to your plugin by me. The "My Devices" under the plugin config tab does not show any devices associated with the plugin
    Attached is an app which will remove the SmartDevice plugin interface from the devices. Unzip the files in a folder and run, first time it shows the list of your devices with the interface. Second time you run it - just to verify - the interface should be removed.

Attached Files

Comment

If a device is "interfaced" with the plugin, JSON API calls to the device no longer work, whether the plugin is enabled or not
      Can you please give me some example how to test it, so I can debug the problem. Again, should be really a separate thread....

Comment

The device is effectively orphaned unless I can figure out how to force release the AK interface
        If the device doesn't have any timer/trigger/linked device enabled - it should release interface. You can enable logging (for the particular device) - then when you disable/enable plugin (or restart HomeSeer) - you can see in the log what's going on. If you want - send me the log, I can check.

Comment

Working...
        X