• Show
Clear All

Hello Alex,

any news about the new version ?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul vdK View Post
      Hello Alex,

Hi Paul, now I'm sidetracked by my new Bond plugin. After I release the Bond... Sorry for taking so long

Comment

In case i forget :

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
        Hi Alex,

I wonder, will your PI be able track mouvement ? ie. left to right mouvement or the other way?

My case would be to have two ''sensors'', one at each side of a door entrance ( 1 motion + 1 door sensor / two motions sensors/ one motion or door with somobody entering a code on the zwave lock / etc etc) . So a vitual device would indicate : no motion, motion from left to right, motion from right to left

It would be a lot simpler with a plugin. doing this with event is a pain.. .From logic ( never done it yet) with the event engine, i think it would involve timers and counters and a lot a events .

Comment

Thank you Matt, I'll think about it. But in HS4

Comment

Good

Comment

Stay home

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
                Thank you Matt, I'll think about it. But in HS4
                If I buy AK Smart Device (HS3), now, will I get a free upgrade to AK Smart Device (HS4)? I can wait, if necessary...
                HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                Home Assistant 2024.3
                Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post

If I buy AK Smart Device (HS3), now, will I get a free upgrade to AK Smart Device (HS4)? I can wait, if necessary...
                  Sure. I still need to finish HS3 version re-factoring before porting to HS4.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul vdK View Post
                    Hello Alex,

Still working... It's a major re-write. I use now RangeTree to get the required new state for each trigger at runtime. RangeTree is very efficient and very fast (at runtime), but requires setting-up when plugin starts, or when configuration changes. Also automatic upgrading of existing configs to the new version takes a lot of coding - to make upgrade seamless for the user..

Comment

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post

Sure. I still need to finish HS3 version re-factoring before porting to HS4.
                      Thanks, buying, now...
                      HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                      Home Assistant 2024.3
                      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                      Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                      Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                      WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                      AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

I was testing the plug-in out today and would like to see the option of the Motion Zone as it is explained in the video to stay on and only turn off when all of the associated motion sensors go back to an inactive or no motion status. I understand the Countdown timer and it might be useful in certain instances, but for me I would rather be able to trigger the lights off or what ever action based on all motion in the associated area being gone. Currently if I was to turn the lights on and then start the countdown then they may go off while the area is still occupied. I can work around this by not using the countdown timer and just setting up an event to monitor the status of the associated motion sensors every so many seconds, but it would be nice to have this as an option available in the plug-in.

Thanks,
                        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
                          I was testing the plug-in out today and would like to see the option of the Motion Zone as it is explained in the video to stay on and only turn off when all of the associated motion sensors go back to an inactive or no motion status. I understand the Countdown timer and it might be useful in certain instances, but for me I would rather be able to trigger the lights off or what ever action based on all motion in the associated area being gone. Currently if I was to turn the lights on and then start the countdown then they may go off while the area is still occupied. I can work around this by not using the countdown timer and just setting up an event to monitor the status of the associated motion sensors every so many seconds, but it would be nice to have this as an option available in the plug-in.

Thanks,
                          Jeff
                          You don't need to use the timer at all, instead you need two groups - one for ON and one for OFF.

For OFF group - add all your sensors,
                          Select "Trigger State" No Motion for all of them,
                          Select "Group Logic"All

Basically two groups should be the same, but all states are opposite, and for ON group the "Group Logic" is Any

When I port to HS4 I will re-do the whole user interface to simplify this setup, at least make cloning groups easier.

Any ideas welcome.

Comment

ON Group OFF Group
                            Moton Group state On Off
                            Each sensor state Motion No Motion
                            Group Logic Any All

Comment

Great thanks for the information and instructions. It wasn't clear at first how to do this, but with your example and the small table it made it quite clear and I have it up and working now. That helps a lot. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by cerjzc View Post
                                Great thanks for the information and instructions. It wasn't clear at first how to do this, but with your example and the small table it made it quite clear and I have it up and working now. That helps a lot. Thanks again.
                                No problem. Hopefully in HS4 version it will be much easier.

Because I tried to make it very generic so it works with any possible device in any combination - it takes some time to get the idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X