Will this plugin allow this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this plugin allow this?

On my home control tablet main screen I want to have a device that will change state to open and include all my window/door sensors. I am using homeseer mobile app and it doesn't allow for a composite sensor like imperihome did. That way I can have another page with all the sensors listed to see which one is triggered. This will let me have a cleaner looking main screen that isn't cluttered with sensors everywhere. Would this plugin do that or is there another way?

Originally posted by MEB View Post
    On my home control tablet main screen I want to have a device that will change state to open and include all my window/door sensors. I am using homeseer mobile app and it doesn't allow for a composite sensor like imperihome did. That way I can have another page with all the sensors listed to see which one is triggered. This will let me have a cleaner looking main screen that isn't cluttered with sensors everywhere. Would this plugin do that or is there another way?
    Sure, just create a virtual device and add all sensors to trigger group. As described in https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ul...er#post1285058

You need two groups - ON and OFF. Note the difference - for ON group the logic is "ANY", for OFF group it's "ALL":
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SensorExample.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.6 KB ID:	1384524 And note "Add To Status" checked for ON group - so the sensor which triggered will be displayed in the device status.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SensorExample2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.1 KB ID:	1384527

Comment

Working...
    X