Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

With the death of imperihome I have been desperately searching for the features to make my control tablet back to as close as I could with how it was working with imperihome, one of the major losses was the ability to set composite devices to alert when a door or window was open. With this plugin I was able to replicate that.... It was way more work than it should have been though but I blame that on HS4 since the copy feature didn't work and had to add a devices twice while waiting for the slow form updates.
    But now when a door or window opens it will show on homeseer mobile which one it was. Now if only they would add some features like show camera on event or be able to see the power and temperature history graphs. I'm now gonna go buy this plugin now that I see everything is working. Again thanks! Click image for larger version

Name:	20200513_101931.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1385177

I concur. I only wish I had this PI when I was forced to create a huge tangled web of "events," to ensure that the house and workshop were secure; checking whether doors and windows were open or closed and then checking to see if everything was locked. I'll be paying for this PI, soon.
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

Enabled Plug-Ins:
    2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

Comment

Thank you guys. I'm actually working on the plugin right now. Trying to finalise state groups on the "Timer" tab...

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
        I concur. I only wish I had this PI when I was forced to create a huge tangled web of "events," to ensure that the house and workshop were secure; checking whether doors and windows were open or closed and then checking to see if everything was locked. I'll be paying for this PI, soon.
        That's one of the reasons I created the plugin - I was watching people writing complicated scripts to achieve that.

Second reason - to significantly simplify the countdown timer, without using HS events. I.e. (a) set timeout for the light to 2 minutes then (b) set the dimmer to 10% - 10 seconds before switching the light off - to give the time to move in front of the sensor to reset the light. Instead of completely switching the light off. In just a couple of clicks...

Comment

Working...
        X