Not work since .36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not work since .36

Now trying 40 still getting WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from BLBackup - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed.

It appears that several restarts of the plugin as well as HS,, and some waiting .5 hr. or so.

Comment

Mine has not run in a couple of days. I just updated to .41. We will see what that will do.

Michael
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

You may have to re-create your BLBackup event actions
        Let a backup run first and see before changing the event actions
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
          Mine has not run in a couple of days. I just updated to .41. We will see what that will do.

Michael
          Mine didn't run after I updated to .40. I checked the events and it's still there.
          My logs indicated that it ran... but didn't.

Mar-07 1:00:00 AM Event Event Trigger "System Maintenance BLBackups"

Hopefully it will run now.

Bob, where can we go to, to view the changes made in each release?

Robert

EDIT: Running the event manually with .41 works. I suspect it will run at the next scheduled backup.
          HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Hi Bob,

Originally posted by Blade View Post
            You may have to re-create your BLBackup event actions
            Let a backup run first and see before changing the event actions
            I recreated my events and kicked the main one off to test it. It started and then I got the following in the log file:

Mar-07 14:52:15 Warning In ZipFile, exception opening C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\ultralighting3\ultralighting3.db3 : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\ultralighting3\ultralighting3.db3' because it is being used by another process.
            Mar-07 14:52:14 Warning In ZipFile, exception opening C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\HSBuddy\hsbuddy.db3 : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\HSBuddy\hsbuddy.db3' because it is being used by another process.
            Mar-07 14:52:03 Warning In ZipFile, exception opening C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLBackup\BLBackup.s3db : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLBackup\BLBackup.s3db' because it is being used by another process.

I looked in the HS3 log files going back a month and have never had this warning with the backup.

I did get the notice the backup was a success. How can this be if it did not backup the files noted above?

Michael

BTW - THANK YOU for putting SUCCESS in the subject of the email. It is huge help. Now I can turn off my other events.

Michael
            HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
            Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
            BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Blade,
              After upgrade to .40 the backups stopped. The daily event fired and I got the following message in Log:

"Event BackUps All HS3 To BobsOfficePC, Action of BLBackup: Start Backup could not be carried out because its configuration is not complete. "

Your status Device did not indicate an error/incomplete Backup--it just stayed with the previous days "complete" message. Is that how it should have worked? I hope not.

Today I upgraded to .41, then tried to manually trigger the BU Event. In the log it indicated the BU event was triggered but nothing happened. The status device was unchanged(still indicating the successful BU BEFORE the upgrades).
              Also your BU log reports show nothing since before the .40 Upgrade!

BobSpen

Comment

You will need to delete the events and recreate them
                Since I did that mine has been running fine
                Cheers,
                Bob
                Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
                X