Backup failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backup failed

this have been running flawlessly for weeks. Now it will not run automatically or if I manually trigger the event:

attached are the events from the log.

Any thoughts?

Jul-23 8:32:57 PM BLBackup Error The backup process (One Zip File - Full) has failed at 7/23/2017 8:32:57 PM
    Jul-23 8:32:52 PM BLBackup Info The backup process (One Zip File - Full) has started at 7/23/2017 8:32:52 PM...
    Jul-23 8:32:52 PM Event Event Trigger "BLBackup Daily 1 PM Backup"
    Jul-23 8:32:52 PM Event Event BLBackup Daily 1 PM Backup triggered by the event page 'Run' button.

Devoir

logs

Been watching the logs tonight and see another question are these two related?

Note this is approx 20 minutes later

Jul-23 8:57:54 PM Warning In ZipFile, exception opening C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLRadar\BLRadar.s3db : The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Data\BLRadar\BLRadar.s3db' because it is being used by another process.

Devoir

Comment

I have BLRadar running as well and my backup does not fail.
      I will take a look at the code and see if I can see anything with regards to backing up files in use.
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Resolved

BLade,

I down how this happened but about 15 days ago the file structure changed.

The folder

\\NASF9914A\Public\BLBacku\Montlhly changed to the following

\\NASF9914A\Public\NetBakData\BLBackup\Monthly

I have no clue why this changed however I thought about what you suggested to someone else to create a new event and test.....

I have created Daily- Weekly - Monthly backups and each ran successfully.

I Can't tell you how many times these have helped me when the database get corrupted and I need to go back a few days....

Many thanks for your assistance and I appreciate this tool...

Devoir

Comment

I am not sure why that would have changed - very odd
          Glad you got things going now
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
          X