Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody's been BUSY (Lots of Blade PI Updates)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob,
    Since I have the remote PC's address in the Backup Event, can I just use a local address on the Options page(i.e. C:\BL-BackupLogs) and avoid having to deal with this issue?
    BobSpen

Comment

A local address should work with no issues
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        That is something I will have to pass on to HST since they control the updater entries
        I have emailed them about it
        No change on this issue - I emailed HST support just now (my 1st ever to them, so anything's possible).
        Hello,

I've noticed a small issue with the updater. I have an installed plugin, BLShutdown. Recently an update was introduced, but this does not show in the installed plugin section. Also, down in the plugin selection list, the 'Installed' column is blank for that plugin.

It appears that the updater file entry field #2, exefile is incorrect. It should be "HSPI_BLShutdown.exe" rather than "blshutdown.exe".

Note there are two other entries with similar issues:

BLRouterMonitor: exefile should be "HSPI_BLRouterMonitor.exe" rather than "beyondexecv2.exe"
        HSPI_OCELOT should be "HSPI_OCELOT.exe" rather than "HSPI_OCLEOT.exe"

Unrelated to the above, the download https://homeseer.com/updates3/HSPI_H...at_3_0_0_7.zip is missing.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
          No change on this issue - I emailed HST support just now (my 1st ever to them, so anything's possible).
          Well I guess I was enough of a nag, and this is now resolved for the BLShutdown plugin. At first, support didn't understand the issue because it installs fine, just didn't inform when update available. Next they indicated that it was a developer issue - but shortly thereafter it got fixed. Squeaky wheel I guess. BLRouterMonitor still has the issue, you might want to fix that one.

Comment

Glad it is resolved
            Cheers,
            Bob
            Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
            X