X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BL Backup

Hi Bob,

Cannot find a sub Forum for BL Backup.

I have a problem that it is splitting the Zip into 2 Zips, and they do not match on extraction.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Turn on debug logging, run a backup then turn off logging and zip the file up and send it to either Blade or myself.

DO NOT POST THE ZIP HERE

TrOjAn

Comment

I believe it was only the paid plug-ins that have been moved over so far. The free ones still have fourms on BLades site.
      Marty
      ------
      XPpro SP3 /w HS Standard 2.5.0.80, HSTouch Server - 1.0.0.70, HSTouch Client 1.0.0.73 HSTouch Android - 1.0.0.2, HSTouch iPhone - 1.0.0.2
      Playing with HS3 a bit but it's just play at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwalker View Post
        I believe it was only the paid plug-ins that have been moved over so far. The free ones still have fourms on BLades site.
        Thanks for that info, makes sort of sence.

Terry I'll get back to you regarding the backup, strange things are happening, I need to check my settings.
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Make sure you are using the latest version of the plugin and check if the problem still exists.
          If it does, then try sending the debug log to Trojan if he wants to have a look. That would be helpful. If he cannot figure it out then let me know
          Cheers,
          Bob
          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Thanks Guys,

I'll update to the latest version and see how I get on. If I still have problems I'll send Terry an email.
            sigpic

Comment

Upgraded to the latest version from Bob's BBs and last nights backup looks perfect, correct file size and only one ZIP file.

If anything changes I will let Terry know.

Thanks again.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X