Instructions ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructions ??

Is there a complete instruction anywhere ?
    set up inch by inch is painful
    Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

BladeBL for Dummies....

OK.. here are some specific questions.

plugin is working
    I made a device for the options page ( B1 )
    I made a device for the directory ( B2 )
    I made an event to run every day

system made the back-up and sent me an e-mail..

How do I restore ? what are the devices supposed to do/show.. should they be status only ?

btw, Bob, thanks for the help making it work over the week-end
    Ubuntu 16.10 (64) | HSPro 3.0.0.297 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.124 | Server .94 | BL BackUp | BLOccupied | BLLock | Media Controller | Jowi HUE | HSTouch | DSC-Envisalink | I-Tunes DAAP | DirecTV | Restart | Honeywell WiFi | Weather XML | RFX Com | + Android .117 : IOS 8

Comment

No problem
      The devices are used as status only. I believe the status and value should get updated depending if the backup was successful or not.
      The plugin does not restore. You can manually restore files from the zip or folder structure, depending on the type you select
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        No problem
        The devices are used as status only. I believe the status and value should get updated depending if the backup was successful or not.
        The plugin does not restore. You can manually restore files from the zip or folder structure, depending on the type you select
        I am assuming that the device page code is for any backup
        and that the directory page code is directory specific ?

Comment

hmmm i couldnt get this part to work - the virtual devices... have to recheck into it ...

{{Subscribed}}
          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
            I am assuming that the device page code is for any backup
            and that the directory page code is directory specific ?
            Yes
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

I noticed that there are two parts to the backup
              why, and how do i restore. just do an unzip on the larger file ?

sorry.. rarely used zip..

Comment

If you use the zip backup then you can just unzip whatever file or files you need.
                I use the zip and it works fine
                Cheers,
                Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
                  No problem
                  The option to send email always sends email, and I prefer not to get email unless there was a problem with the backup.

An option to only send email if there was a problem backing up would be great.

Otherwise, I'm wondering if I can checks the status of the virtual device. I noticed that the status is 2 while backup is running, and 1 after backup finishes successfully. What is the status of there was a problem? Any other states to know about?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X